Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why can it take 3 months + for herbs to work?

(05-04-2010, 05:30 PM)Jillian Wrote:  Thinking about trying out a birth control pill with high estrogen in it like Celeste to see if that does anything, but estrogen in bcp tends to make me nauseous...:s

I don't know, but some of the girls taking Wonderup have stated that a progesterone only contraceptive pill is a better choice for obtaining growth.

(05-04-2010, 05:30 PM)Jillian Wrote:  Thinking about trying out a birth control pill with high estrogen in it like Celeste to see if that does anything, but estrogen in bcp tends to make me nauseous...:s
Hello Jillian. Just make sure to talk to your gynecologist about the BCP. There are a lot of risks of the BCP with higher estrogen.
Make sure to do a health background check if you do decide on this.

I only say this because I wanted to try and switch to a higher dose myself to see what it's like but after doing some research I decided to give up on it. The reason being is I tend to get migraines, and when you get migraines, you already have a higher risk of getting strokes. Which with the higher dosage of estrogen would raise it even more.
I also get menstrual migraines, which occurs during and before my period because the huge drop in estrogen. So you can imagine how much more pain I could be in if I was putting even more estrogen in my body. :-/

Your last post said you stopped taking BCP, so I guess there are no worries there.
Good luck with your program.Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon