Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Everything Stopped!

Hey guys,

I've been doing NBE since last summer. I started with ~1500mg fenugreek, & a little fennel and milk thistle. Didn't see much. In September I added Saw Palmetto, and grew I would say about 1/2", not a lot, but something. When I stopped for the winter (nov. and dec.) I retained this growth - I figured I would since I had maintained it throughout my cycle, so it wasn't just swelling.

Being impatient I started back up again in January, this time right away with fenugreek and saw palmetto. I saw growth right away, but each month lost it when my cycle ended. This last month, it never restarted back up. All the signs I had of anything happening (pain, swelling, coloration), have disappeared. I tried increasing the dosage to no avail. When I stopped taking herbs I didn't feel any tingles either, leading me to think it wasn't stalling. I can't get anything to affect me!

Has this happened to anyone? Where do I go from here? I am ordering the noogleberry, I'm thinking of stopping herbs for a while and then slowly reincorporating them while using it?

Thanks!

P.S. I know people sometimes want stats... I am in my early 20s, tall, pretty thin (bmi about 18), never had children, and have PCOS.

I started herbs last summer but then discovered the Noogleberry and used them both. Why did you stop for the Winter if you were getting results? I had 1inch growth after 3 months but don't know if it was due to the herbs or NB. I stopped the herbs after 6 months and had a break and then started PM which I've had good results with. My advice to you would be to lay off the herbs for now and just use the Noogleberry and see what happens. Like you said, you can always reintroduce the herbs in the spring if you feel the need (oops it is Spring - somebody tell the weather!! lol) Have you joined the Noogleberry forum? Forum members get discount now on products depending on how much they've posted so it's definitely worth becoming a member if you haven't already ordered and you get loads of advice and support and it's a very friendly forum. Even if you have ordered, you would still get discount on future orders as you move up through the dome sizes. Good luck! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon