Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tea

Anyone else make their own tea? I was inspired to try it by Eve, I've just been drinking my homemade tea for the past few weeks. My boobs have been SO tender since starting, which I'm hoping is a good sign, I never felt this when taking the herbs in capsule form. It seems like I've had some growth, but I don't have anything to go by. I don't like taking pictures because I'm afraid of someone finding them, and I never feel like I'm measuring accurately, so I gave that up. Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone else has given tea only a try?

hey, i will be starting soon, maybe tomorrow or the next. So I will keep you updated. My tea will be made with fenugreek powder. Also, I will be taking SP..
BTW, I tried to measure myself too and felt like if I tried it five times, it would turn out different everytime! So, I'm not too sure - maybe we should do that and just average it. I should take some pics, and keep the SD card to myself. I have a daughter and at any point in time, someone could just go through the photos.. :-/ Best of luck, with the tea though!
JES

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon