Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB- how big is it and how much dedication is needed?

Ok, odd question I know, but how big is NB? And how long does a session need to be/ how often do you need to use it to see results?
I ask because I can't bring myself to tell my boyfriend about NBE. We live together, making it difficult, but I think I'd like to try NB. So first of all I'm trying to figure out where on earth I could stash it without him finding it, and second I'm trying to decide if I even have enough time home alone to make it worthwhile. There are 2 days a week I wouldn't be able to do it at all, the other 5 days I would have anywhere from a couple hours to all day.
I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pull it off, but I want to try it! =/

Hey Jam!!

A noogleberry isn't really all that big. Just the domes that go over your breast, and the tubing that connects it to the small hand pump. Do you know what a pump for breast milk looks like? Well, the domes are bigger obviously, cause they gotta fit over you whole boob, but the hand part is pretty much the same size as hand pump for breast milk. Everyone seems to respond different to pumping times, and number of sessions. However, i think it is recommended to do at least 30 minutes twice a day for good results. Now, noogleling less than that certainly isn't gonna hurt!! Just might not give you results as fast as more sessions would. But certainly isn't gonna do anything but helpSmile I've been pumping for almost 6 weeks at about 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes to 2 hours sometimes. Just now starting to see some results -i"m hoping!!!Big Grin

As far as keeping it from your bf, it might not be the easiest thing to do with living together! You can keep him from seeing you pump, but often the red marks from the domes last for a couple hours after your session. Some girls have suggested a quick hot shower afterwards and massaging the red rings to help them fade quicker....just something to think about!! Hope you give it a go though! I'm starting to get addicted to itBig Grin

Best of luck!!!

I agree with maco, the actual hand pump you could fit in even a small purse, but with the domes, that's another story. It depends on the size of the domes. I have both my XL domes, both L domes, my pump, extra camper's tape, and a shoe lace and scarf to use on the XL's to keep them together. And I have all that in a tote type purse I bought at walmart for like $13. It's the size of I'd say a beach tote. So if you can hide that your set. But as maco said, the rings are a whole different story. When I first started the rings lasted hours and hours, up to 4 I'd say, now they go away after an hour, but I've been pumping since summer last year! So after you pump you would need to wear a t-shirt or something to cover your chest, and well, if you go to have sexy times with the bf, turn the lights off! LOL Those are the only ways I can think to hide it. But he will notice once your swelling starts to last lol. "honey, why are your boobs bigger?" lol sorry just visualizing that. Okay now as far as time, you would need to pump at least 30 min once a day. Twice a day is not a need, many have grown from one session a day, but the growth will be slower than if you did say a 2 hour session twice a day, or an hour session 3 times a day. I think you should tell him you want to do NBE, men are more accepting of it then you may think. My hubby was happy I wanted to do it rather than get implants because he thinks they are disgusting. Hope this helps and good luck!

I think your BF is gonna love the idea.With NB you'll get round,firm breasts what's not to like about that.He also might help you with massage with NBE so for me i see it as a plusWink

Hi Jam, I feel the same about others knowing about my nbe, especially if it´s my current love interest! I think it has more to do with myself because I´m more of a private person, than with the reaction men have if they find out you´re doing nbe. They will certainly be very enthusiastic about it but to me there are some areas you can better share with girlfriends. You don´t want your man to start analyzing your boobs. Also, there is always the risk that he´ll mention it to someone else. Especially if it´s working! But well, that´s just my opinion.

As for the nb, it comes in a black case you can store between your clothes or whatever, it doesn´t draw attention at all. I agree with the others that your biggest concern will be the red rings, you can avoid them by doing short sessions (30 minutes) with the pump and release method, or checking your skin every once in a while. I find the rings fade faster if I massage them with some lotion after noogling, but not too hard.
hope that helps!

I do have a suggestion about the BF. Several people on here have told that they went on the noogleberry site to the members pictures section and acted like as a goof they showed the before and after pics to their partner. Needless to say the partners got really excited about it and all but ordered it for them themselves. Test the waters maybe and see what his reaction is to seeing women that have gotten huge growth from some crazy contraption called noogleberry. You might be surprised. Men are odd odd creatures that seem to be easily mezmerized by breast.

Mel

PS, my husband went bonkers over the idea when he saw the pics. Not only that, but he actually likes to see the noogleberry on, lets him dream of the day when I can take it off and still look like that!

lmfao itsjust4fun, men are easily amused, that's for sure. And your situation and others I predicted was going on, where they are showing the pics to their partners which is why I didn't post topless pics without my nipples covered! LOL full nudity is only for my own hubby not everyone elses Tongue lol but that's great he got excited after seeing them and knew it would work. At first my hubby said it would be like everything else I tried and wouldn't work, cause every other product has before and afters too, but once I got it and started using it he changed his tone, now everytime I order the new domes and such he doesn't roll his eyes like he did when I ordered other stuff. I just told him yesterday I want the XL BB domes he said okay, didn't give any attitude etc. like he usually does about NBE. With products in the past he wouldn't care that I ordered them, but thought I was wasting my time, he still doesn't think the BO works, he's giving NB all the credit for my growth lol men are silly.

My fiancé loved the idea. He bought them for me and he kinda gets a kick out of seeing them on me... He calls them "space titties". However, I think some guys could be put off by it. I don't know, but you could definitely hide it from him if you feel like you need to. Maybe just pump for an hour or two in the morning if you have the time, then your ring marks will probably go away by the time he gets home. It comes in a discrete black bag that kind of looks like a make-up bag. I doubt your boyfriend would get into it.

One way to help eliminate the red rings is to make a kind of gasket for the bottom of the dome and attach it with aquarium sealer. The material can be something like a computer mouse pad, Draw a circle around the dome, then another circle an i/8 of an inch to the outside and an 1/8 of an inch to the inside. That would give you a ring width of about a quarter of an inch and that provides a surface that won't dig in to your chest. The silcone sealer dried in about 8 hours and is non-toxic since it is used for fish aquariums. IT also takes the pressure off the small blood vessels. The red rings on your chest would be like having a rope tied around your arm--it cuts off circulation. You don't want to damage your skin which is the largest organ on your body. My domes are custom shaped to fit the curve of my chest so I don't need so much vacuum. Flat bottomed domes are part of the problem with the rings.

Thanks to everyone for the replies, you're fabulous! I think I'm going to give it a try. So far as not wanting him to know, it's more for my sake than what he would think. He's very supportive of me, it's just that I'm also a private person and it's also a self esteem thing I think. If it works, amazing. I'll be sooo excited, and I'll tell him, but if it doesn't I feel better with him not knowing I take issue with my size at all. I guess I don't like admitting my insecurities to him or anyone else I know (irl) unless it's something I've already resolved/ gotten over. Which is why I love the internet and all of you. =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon