Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and could use some help. :)

Hello Ladies~
So I've wanted a nice pair of tatas pretty much all my life... but it seems to be one of those things that mother nature just didn't want to grant me!! I'm a 36A (probably more a AA), not a tiny girl at all- not fat, but not skinny either. It's lame because both of my sisters have at least 36/38 D's, and really no one in my family has had small breasts. Wtf. I took an online hormone test and, as I've suspected, it seems that I have more androgen than estrogen. I know online tests aren't the best... but again, I'm not a tiny girl. I weigh about 150 lbs. (I also have a lot of muscle in my legs from volleyball and I have a strong build), I'm 5'7" and I'm 23. Anyhow, I've been searching/obsessing over this forum for a couple of days and have concluded on starting a routine of:

fenugreek
wild yams
cumin
pueraria mirifica

Ideally, I'd also like to throw some St. Herb Pueraria cream in there too.

Can anyone give me some advice as to whether or not this is a good combo, how much I should take, or really any other constructive advice or pointers....? There seems to be so much on here that I can only sift through so much.

Again, anything would be appreciated. Thank you!!!
-Cat

Hi Cat, I know the feeling being small breasted in a big breasted family, even my daughters who are around your age are DD's Huh. Anyway, I've done the herb thing but am no expert. I've had most success from PM but wouldn't recommend you use it with other herbs as PM is a very strong estrogenic herb. I also use the Noogleberry breast pump which may be worth you considering as I feel this reinforces the success I've had with PM. Take a look on their Forum.

Best of luck with whatever routine you decide to go with.Smile

Hi Cat21. I would agree with cleo. Everything I remember reading about Pm says not to take another estrogenic substance with it. You end up with a struggle over the receptor sites.
Just make sure that you are getting enough protien.

Ok so only PM....
And I should try Noogleberry? Hmmmm.... There seem to be some pretty positive results on the Noogleberry forum! Maybe I'll give it a shot. Smile
Thanks guys!
If anyone else has anymore input it's still welcome! This includes their experience with PM and Noogleberry. Smile

Hi, I tried out the herbs route but it is really a bit difficult to find out which combination is best for you. I did get some swelling with herbs but there were also a lot of side effects, like moodiness, gaining weight in other parts, thinning hair, etc. It´s best if you start with lower dosages and then increase gradually.
You could try out the NB, I´m doing that now, and the advantages are that you won´t spend large amounts of money or get nasty side effects. You will have to be careful not to overpump because you could damage the skin. As for me, I started about a month ago and I feel there is already more meat on my boobs, if you know what I mean.
hope that helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon