Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Acai/colon cleanse affect NBE???

Ive been thinking bout taking acai optimum and advanced colon cuz of all the health benifit and weight loss. I already ordered a free sample of the acai.
Im just wondering, duz ne1 kno if this will effect my nbe herbs at all? Do u think it would interfere with the absorbtion? Maybe it would help? Duz ne1 have ne information about this?

Well I guess nobody knows ne thing about this so I will just b the guinea pig. I started with acai juice from walmart and spring valley acai(probably not a great brand) yesterday and ill b adding colon cleanse pills as soon as I get my acai optimum in the mail. I LOVE the acai juice, its delicous! And I think im already feeling the effect of the cleansing power it has (frequent "movements" lol).
Im very excited to see how this works and if it can aid in my NBE and ill b happy to keep yall posted!

I'm not sure how it effects herbs I always do my cleanses in between doing NBE or I take a break from NBE for a couple weeks while doing a cleanse and/or fast. I don't take herbs but I sometimes drink acai or green tea for weight management help and never seen it effect my NBE program. I am thinking about ordering the mega green T supplement with acai and hoodia for weight management help cause I don't always drink tea and taking a supplement would be better. When I start it I'll let you know how it works. But I don't think it should effect NBE.

Well my thot is that acai is so good for ur body and hormones that it will help nbe by giving the optimal hormone enviroment for boobs to grow... Sound logical? Idk, I guess well see....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon