Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

breasts have been very quiet the last few days..... wake up please!

Have not taken protein shakes for about 7 days now as I used it all up. But have purchased some more which arrived today and after taking a protein shake felt a little aching.

Also, missed pills in morning and evening on a couple of days. Just because was too busy.

Right, so better get back on track. Going to make sure I take protein shakes, two per day.

Temp is better than usual at this time of cycle at 36.3 degrees.

breasts had a low level "grumbling" today. About a 2/10.

Interesting the different sensations that happen, sometimes it's sharp, sometimes itchy, something low level grumbling, and sometimes so painful you have to change position.

Anyhow, breasts don't feel any bigger, just the same. Am just patiently chowing down my pills and protein shakes.

had some strong aches and pains here and there about a 5-6/10.

noticed red flushing on face, so took 1 DIM and it went away.

measured today and got 32.5".

also, forgot to say, that yesterday for the first time in quite awhile, I felt my breasts and they felt bigger, wider and sticking out further than before.

Have these horrible sharp pains right now!!! 8 or 9/10 intensity.

had a few aches and pains over the last few days. Mainly it's a deep pain like under the muscles of the chest area.

had some itchiness too on both breasts.

also, am taking two protein shakes every day, have only missed out one protein shake so far this cycle.

Aches and pains may due to side effect, better watch out.

again, had a few aches and pains over the last few days. Itchy breasts too. But aches are no where near as frequent as before, but sometimes are quite sore. Only a 6/10 at most though.

Breasts definitely feeling wider and more meaty on the outer part of the breasts. Will be interested to see if it shows up on the measuring tape next cycle.

Will definitely stop BO next cycle and take a break from all supplements.

girlfriday,
How often do you take breaks and how long is each one?

hi muse, I haven't taken any breaks yet. This upcoming one will be my first one.

This is my 8th month taking BO.

hmmmm so last day and more recently, I have been feeling really hot (not like in the babe sense!) as in hot, like summer.

Yesterday I was feeling hot all day despite other people thinking it was cold. Then I looked at my face and it was bright red! By the end of the day I had quite a headache. (I barely ever get headaches). This must be a sign of excess estrogen. I took two DIM when I returned home and the headache subsided.

I'm going to stop taking BO and all my pills from now on and next cycle too. I think my body is getting too much estrogen at the moment.

On the plus side, my breasts definitely feel bigger.

I'm currently day 22 of my cycle, so I'll stop all supplements. Although I may continue taking collagen and protein shakes.

Will probably be quite good to have a break from all the pills.

Yeah, taking a break now would probably be best. You've been on BO for 8 months straight. It's awesome that you've had such good growth during that time! That's pretty phenomenal for someone in the AA category. Smile You may still continue to have aches for a couple weeks into your break as the excess hormones leave your body. So you should definitely still take the collagen and protein drinks, at least for the first couple weeks! It will be interesting to see how you respond to BO again when you resume your program after the break. Keep us updated with your progress! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon