Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

cycle 8 day 18

no breast sensations today.

noogled this morning for about 50 mins. quite large red dots on breasts.
have put lots of arnica creme on them. breasts retain quite alot of swelling throughout the day (even now a good 14 hours after noogling this morning) I would guess that I am 0.5" bigger than normal.

Maree - I can't remember exactly. you will have to trawl through my page to find out. But at a guess, maybe 6-8 weeks? Keep going. Good luck!

cycle 8 day 19

no breast sensations today, just a few here and there. 1/10.

didn't noogle as red dots.

i'm sure my breasts look slightly bigger than they used to. not when I am standing upright, but when i lean over there appears to be alot more breast hanging down.

In saying that, I went to buy some underwear today, and ended up in the TEENAGE girl section!!! hahahhaa I almost didn't walk in there, and then I thought, you know what... I mayswell. And so I brought some quite sexy little bras!!! They are all push up and padded, and 10A. You can even buy 10 AA and 8 AA! Which are tiny. I think the girl at the counter thought it was a bit weird... but I mayswell get something that fits right!

I had a wee chuckle to myself as I left the store... and I was walking down the street thinking, OMG, thankfully no one knows I just brought teenage bras!!!! And to think, 7-8 months on NBE.... and still buying teenage bras!! Well there's the answer there.

Still waiting on stupid Swansons to email me that they have shipped the order.

At this rate, I'll never get my BO!

Hey, at least the teenage bras fit you! Before I started my program, I spent many a time in the girls' section, looking at bras. And yes, they had 34AA's; but unfortunately, because of my wider rib cage (which makes my breasts further apart), the cups on those teenage bras would be ridiculously close together on me, and look stupid. Sad And the cups themselves were too "roomy." So I couldn't wear them. It's great that they have "sexy" looking ones now though! Although, what kind of message does that send to young teenage girls, I don't know ... Huh

I think you're finally starting to see the results of NB. It's weird, cuz looking in the mirror, I don't see much change over the past few weeks either; but when bending over, there is definitely "more" there. And when wearing a shirt braless, I "stick out" more. But the tape measure has only changed by maybe 1/4". Do you find that there's a little bit "more" to grab? I think it's gonna be slow going for us smaller gals. I grew quickly in the beginning up to a AA; but since then, it seems to be so slow. I think it's cuz there's a larger diameter of breast that is filling in now. The change is very subtle, but it's definitely there. We just gotta keep moving forward with our routines, and not give up! I really hope Swanson gets that BO to you soon! Have you checked your temperature yet???

good point TM! I wonder what message that does send to teenage girls!!!

Yes that's ture. That's one good thing about having a smaller ribcage I guess.

Well I noogled last night and man my breasts looked TERRIBLE afterwards. It was really weird, becuase when I was noogling they were swelling up in the cups heaps. And I thought, that is good. But when I took them off the swelling pretty much disappeared and they were all bruised and purple looking!!!! Lots of red dots this morning. So noogling break again for me. DARNNN!!!

And no, I have forgotten to take my temperature. I keep meaning too, then I keep waking up and getting out of bed and then its too late. You are meant to do it first thing when you wake up in the morning. I will try to do it after this weekend.

I cna't notice the diference when I am front on or even side on, but when I am in between front and side on! hehe, I can notice that in the middle of the breasts there is more of a bump where each breast is, if that makes any sense.

I just wish I could noogle every day, red dots, go away!!!

Last few days -

Had various tingles at times. Every second day. About a 4/10.

Still got stupid bruising - red dots, discolouration. Sooooo irritating.

So no noogle for past few days.

Looks like I am going to be forced to noogle only once per day at the moment. Otherwise I seem to just keep getting these stupid red dots. grrrrr

and its SOOOOOOO embarassing..... Had boyfriend around the other night and had to dim the lights etc because otherwise he would have seen red dots!

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

BO has arrived!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Big Grin

I think I'll start taking it today even though my cycle doesn't start until saturday.

Took temp this morning and it was 36.9 degrees. So that seems pretty good.

Hmmmm, now I have to remember what my new program is going to be!

I feel like eating all the pills at once.

OK, so totally excited. Just gulped down 3 BO capsules and a protein shake. Right, so I need to work out my new routine. So please let me know what you think. I've had a look at others' routines like Belalilly, TM, Marie, Crystalelle etc.

Ok so this is a first cut (I'm still trying to work out how to use the l-tyrosine, kelp, adrenals, pituitary etc so please advise!!)

Program below will give me a total of:

2,000 mg of Raw ovarian glandular (3 in morning/3 in evening, 2 at lunch)
600mg - adrenal
180mg - pituitary
225mcg - kelp
40mg hyalouronic acid
8,000mg MSM
6,000mg collagen
500 mg - l-tyrosine
500mg - Saw Palmeto (take every second day or so just to finish the bottle)

I also take probiotic, vitamin C and magnesium powder

MORNING

BEFORE BREAKFAST

probiotic - 1

Neocell - 2 to 3 pills
Hyalouric acid - 1 pill - 20mg (this is recommended to be taken with the neocell collagen tabs)

Swansons raw ovarian glandular - 250mg - x3 (750mg in total)
1 protein shake (I take rice protein because I can't have dairy)

pituitary- 80mg

MSM powder - 1 teapsoon

AFTER BREAKFAST

adrenal - 300mg
magnesium and vitamin C powder

LUNCH

l-tyrosine - 500mg
kelp - 225mcg
2 raw ovarian glandular - 500mg

AFTERNOON

1 Saw Palmetto every now and again

BEFORE DINNER

neocell x3
hyralouric acid x1
raw ovarian glandular - x3 (750mg)
pituitary - x 1 (80mg)

AFTER DINNER

1 teaspoon MSM
1 adrenal
1 protein shake

How exciting!!!! I hope this works!!!! Big Grin

Yay!!! Big Grin Your new program sounds great! Glad to see you're taking pituitary and kelp, since those are in BB pills too. Your temp is good; and you've got protein in there, too. THIS should get you some results!!! Congrats!!! Smile

Your program looks good, but is there a reason you are taking l-Ty and kelp together? I heard you needed one or the other because they do the same thing.

Both L-Tyrosine and Kelp can help with temperature regulation; but apart from that, their primary functions are different. L-Tyrosine helps nourish the thyroid gland, which is an essential part of NBE. And the kelp has iodine, which is good for breast health in general anyway; and many women these days get far too little iodine in their diet, which some researchers are trying to link to one possible reason for the increase in breast cancer rates. This article explains the importance of iodine in the diet pretty well. Hope this was helpful!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon