Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

(22-11-2010, 08:23 PM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  thanks Raw, I hope your physics tests goes well! Good procrastination method looking through this site! hehe

Are you starting a program too?

Temp today (Day 10) again at 36.7 (98.06F). So that is kindof cool that I am not going UNDER 98F for the last few days. AND that my temperature seems to be quite steady at the moment.

Thank you!This site just makes me feel so excited lol, I never thought NBE actually worked except for some minor swelling due to hormone fluctuations and water retention. To see people go up 4 cup sizes is amazing. I'm also happy to see that some fellow AA and below experienced growth. Also I'm happy that there are more people out there like me. The media acts like A cup is the bottom of all bottoms. But I'm a AA (I think, I could be smaller) and there are people on this forum with even less than me.

I am starting a program soon but am in the process of doing research. I think I'm going to do BB. The cost is a problem as I'm a jobless student. I am really looking forward to seeing your progress. Glad to see your temp is finally staying up.

Good luck!!! I love how you update so regularly btw.

Cycle 9 Day 10

Had a really dull lasting ache in my breasts alot of the day. It wasn't a sharp pain like before. I've had this feeling I think when I first started taking BO. I noticed when I touched my breasts they felt very tender.

Day 11 - temp is the same 36.7. So 98.06 F. I'm thinking about increasing the kelp intake to two pills a day to see if there is any change. Any maybe adding a thyroid glandular. I want to have a higher temp!!!

Now, I may be imagining this, but I am sure that my breasts feel more dense. They kindof look a bit bigger too, but I may be imagining this! A whopping AAA to AA size change?! hehe

Thanks Raw. Yeah some of us are in the multiple A variety! BB is extremely expensive! Some people have had success with the generic brands of BO so maybe you can check those out. I think I would be thinking pretty carefully before investing in BB due to the cost. Particularly if you haven't sorted out your temperature etc beforehand.

check out this

http://www.drrind.com/therapies/metaboli...ture-graph

It appears I am at stage C.

Cycle 9 Day 11

Ok so annoyingly I didn't manage to take my temp this morning as I didn't want to wake up my boyfriend with the BEEP BEEP of the thermometer. So darn.

Hardly any feelings yesterday only very sporadically and they didn't last long - 1/10.

Breasts feel very dense and kindof puppy-fat like.

hi girlfriday,

just went to the dr rind website on ur post, its very interesting, but a lot of info all at once lol.

by the way i just wanted to ask, wat do you use as moisturizer for noogling? i just use my boobie batter or olive oil but i realize that i cant use the boobie batter when am switching over to BO.

I haven't noogled for ages. But I used vitamin E Oil. And more recently I bought Vitamin E creme. I think I still have discolouration on the sides of my breasts from noogling. And I still have a brown spot where it must have burst a blood vessel. Think I'll hold off noogling for another month.

Cycle 9 Day 12

Breasts ached sporadically through the day but only for about 10 seconds at a time. Overall - 2/10.

I had a theory about that. I wondered if because I switched from taking my BO to night-time (just before bed) as opposed to in the afternoon, that perhaps I wasn't feeling so many sensations because I was asleep! But I've taken BO today in the afternoon and I don't feel anything yet. Although its only been an hour or so since taking it. I'll report back if I feel anything.

Hmmm, so I guess I'm coming up to the luteal phase in a day or two which hopefully means GROWTH PHASE. So I will make sure I keep up with my protein intake, take all pills religiously, and I'm thinking about ramping the BO up to 3 pills at night time. So that would be an extra 250g per day. I'm only taking 2 pills in AM and 2 in PM at the moment which equals 1,000mg per day.

Given that I definitely DON'T have the huge pains that I got before, I think maybe its time to ramp it up. Although, in saying that, the reason why I may not be feeling the pains could be just because of the time in my cycle.... arghhhhh. Hard to know!?

Omg! even am getting the discolouration on the upper sides of my breasts, first when i used to noogle they used to go away in a few mins, but now they just remain there. I dont know if applying arnica will help with that... but since am thinking of continuing noogling i guess investing in arnica cream might be a good idea Tongue

I think ramping up on the BO might not be a bad idea for this time of the cycle, and have lots of protein, and proper sleep. Dont get too worried abt not getting lots of pain and sensation, i think some people experience growth even when they are not getting any pains or tingles.

after stopping the herbs what did you use for a liver cleanse? and how long did you use it for? i think i must have clogged up my liver pretty well with all these herbs and supplements, i will need to go through a good cleanse.

Hope this luteal phase brings you LOTS of growth. happy booby growing! Big Grin

I had another question, i noticed that many of the BO programs dont have any EFAs like EPO and Flaxseed oil, is there a problem with keeping them in the program? i mean is it just something that works with the herbal program?

so didn't really have any aches or anything after dinner last night.

Increased collagen tablets to two at a time. I was looking back over my program page, and the cycle before I started on BO I had some really massive aches and pains when I was only taking MSM and collagen. I was taking between 2-3 collagen tabs and at least 1/2 teaspoon of MSM two times per day. But since I have started BO I have only been taking 1 collagen tab in the morning and evening, and only 1/2 teaspoon of MSM in the morning.

Does anyone have any thoughts on collagen? It was funny because I noticed that after I increased collagen for awhile to 3 tablets two times per day, I stopped having sensations, so I reduced it and started getting them again.... AGAIN, its really tricky to know if it was that or whether it was just the time of the cycle.

Also, I have started taking a very low form of birth control bill this cycle, and I suddenly realised that this means that I won't ovulate right? Because the pill surpressed ovulation? So does that mean I won't notice a natural increase in temperature? Or have I got this completely wrong!

Speaking of temp - mine today was 36.9! giving me 98.42F. I have only ever recorded this temp once back on the 9th of Nov. So that is quite cool. Annoyingly, my boyfriend is scheduled to stay tonight, so tomorrow morning I may just have to wake him up with the BEEEPPPP of my thermometer.

Searching - I was putting arnica creme on all the time. Despite this I have a noticeable browny type discolouration on the side of my breasts.

In terms of the liver cleanse. I was put on, and am actually still on, a Detox kit. Its meant to be a 1 month detox, where you take stuff for your kidney, liver, and something else, so there are three little bottles which you only put a few drops in your water bottle and sip it throughout the day. However, my body couldn't handle one of the bottles so I have only been taking two. AND, I could only handle a very small dose, so 2-3 months later I am still on it! I should be finished within the next 2-3 weeks I would think. My naturopath put me on it and its just a gentle detox.

Yeah, maybe no breast sensations = growth! Since I have had breast sensations and haven't had any growth! lol

In terms of EFA etc. I think at the end of the day, if you are on BO like me, you are taking so many pills as it is. I know that Crystalelle was taking EFAs in her program, and she is taking alot of pills per day. Personally, I don't want to take any more pills because its annoying enough swallowing what I already have. Plus my boyrfriend would think I was a junkie if he heard me swallowing 10 pills before breakfast!

You can buy flaxseed oil and pour it on your salads, you don't have to take it as a capsule. This is conjecture - but my feeling, is to keep your program as simple as possible. Because if you start putting all these different things in your body then your body may get overloaded.

Photo update

My breasts really feel alot denser, and it feels like the thing inside the breast. I guess the breast bud? feels way bigger. Maybe its imagination. I'm not sure!

Anyhow, here are some photos. I am day 13 in my cycle. If you flick back to page 3 of my program page you can see photos from day 16 of my cycle and compare them. I notice the difference in the side photos, particularly as I have pulled my arms back in one of the photos yet you can still see 'some!' breast. Whereas before if I did that there would be absolutely no breast, just flat, or ribs.

I haven't noogled for about 1 month now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon