Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

I know, my heart is just aching for those poor people. Sad

Cycle 5 Day 15 and 16

So something weird happened. My breasts felt way bigger yesterday, and again today they feel NOTICEABLY larger. I measured and got 32". They feel really really meaty. I looked at myself in my bra and got a shock because I could actually see breast tissue on my chest in between the bra! Don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but seems like I've had a growth spurt. This is one of the first times I've seen a real noticeable difference.

Anyhow, have to hurry because boyfriend coming home. He's around in the morning when I usually post so now I can't post then!

Last couple of days a few sensations here and there, but barely anything 1/10.

I haven't been taking my DIM as getting really bad gag reflex with pills lately. And haven't taken my protein shakes for about 4 days now. (But still have tonnes of protein in my diet anyway)

TM - Yep it's horrendous :-(

Yay Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!! I see that you wrote a good and hopefull post!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!! 32"?! You are growing my dear! You see!! it was worth everything!!! I am so happy!!!! Smile
Also you need to know that you don't need to feel pain everyday...you are still growing! I also don't feel almost any pain at all...and I think I am still growing...because just like you said, I also feel that my breasts got much more meety Smile
Good Luck dear!
And keep up the hard work! it's wourth it! Hip Hip Harry for you!!!! Smile
I am so happy!!!! Really! I am! Smile
I hope that you will have a great day!
Eva.

That is awesome news!

Cycle 5 Day 17

Thanks ladies. Looks like it is working, albeit insanely slowly!!! Generally I would be 31.5" around this time of my cycle. I will just have to wait to see if this is growth or swelling.

So been having little aches and pains here and there. about a 1/10 or 2/10 all up. I notice that when I wake up in the morning my breasts ache, or when I wake up during the night they ache. Quite often the ache is around the breast, particularly at the bottom (almost feels like the rib cage). Other times the pain is more deep in the chest. It doesn't hurt like it used to.

Breasts still feel very full and meaty. Noticeably so when I hold them, but when I look at them front on I can't really tell the difference. But on diagonal that is where it looks quite different.

I need to get into a routine with my protein shake. Since I haven't taken it I have found I am hungrier and eat more food. So maybe it is a good thing!

Those are the same pains I get, the ones at the bottom (almost on the rib cage it seems), and the ones deep inside. But they're not sore to touch, which is a little weird. Congrats on the growth! It's slow going, but it's working!!! Big Grin

Cycle 5 Day 18 and 19

Have weird aches and pains throughout the day. Sometimes they are about a 5/10 but mostly around a 2 or 3/10.

Took some photos.

Having a hard time with pills, keep gagging on them all the time!

Also got diarhoorea the other day which wasn't fun.

Also, forget if I mentioned or not, but over the last 4 weeks or so I've been getting one or two pimples, sometimes quite large ones, on the top of my buttocks. Never had that before.

See on the last photo in this grouping, and the last photo in the next grouping, in between my breasts you can see a slight bump. Before there was just rib cage, absolutely flat, now you can see the outlines of both breasts as they join up more.

In the first photo where I am front on. It is the first time that I can really see a difference front on. Generally I could only see a difference on the diagonal. But they look more meaty and have gone wider across my chest.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

more pics. Interesting TM! Did you notice any growth after those pains?!!?

last pics.

Hi anastasia and TM,

Thanks for your messages last week.

Anastasia - I have trouble putting on weight. My Doctor says nothing is wrong with me just genetics. And have been to the dietician. Cycle number refers to when I start my period (menstruation). So far I have had 5 periods on BO. Some people say to me, why not eat more? It's like ermmmm yeah, and if you want to grow a longer leg, why not eat more! I am hoping that over the next 6 months I will slowly put on weight and at least get up to a 18.5 BMI.

TM - at least I am finally seeing some progress. Even if it is slow! But this weekend I really noticed the difference! I even ran past the mirror and saw my breasts move up and down! My boyfriend was also alot more interested in them and kept touching them all the time! He didn't say they looked bigger though.

Now there is only a minimal change in the measuring tape, but I really notice the difference. I can't wait to see if I get a bit bigger towards the end of this cycle. Nice to know that I've managed (albeit in the latter part of my cycle) to reach 32"!!! Now if only I can reach 32" at the start of my cycle, then that would be great! My breasts are obviously still tiny, BUT, there is enough to grab on to now! Woo hoo. And I am tiny all over, so at least now they look a bit more in proportion.

Over the last 4 cycles, now fifth on BO it's only really been until this last week that I thought yep this seems to be working.

So I just keep taking my pills 100% of the time, keep up with a high protein diet, and keep doing my 36 rotations per day. (I know, it's pathetic! hehe but I can only bother doing 36. I will try to do more!)

For those like me with low BMIs, low fat, next to no breasts, my advice is if you decide to embark on BO then start slow, ramp it up, take all your pills all the time, and make sure you limit sugar and increase protein intake. Have absolutely no expectations of growth until the 5th or 6th cycle!

I'm pleased that I kept going, because I did think of quitting BO. So thank you to all the ladies who told me to stop being impatient! Great advice. I think it would have been a shame if I had quit earlier! Now at least I'm getting somewhere. Who knows if it will keep working, but I hope it will!

Now just need to get my gag-reflex under control!

I was just reading my posts from last month. I noticed that my breasts seemed to be larger around the same time as this month. Last month though around this time I only measured 31.75". And by the end of the cycle I measured 32.25. Whereas this time I have measured 32". So looks like slowly by slowly I am gaining. But the real test is what happens after my period!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon