Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First two days of Brava

Hello everyone!
I did my first two days of Brava and wanted to talk about my experience so far. So far, it was pretty pleasant. The first day I wore it for about six and a half hours, sleeping. Last night I wore it for eight hours sleeping. I was worried about how I would sleep because many nights I have difficulty sleeping as it is. However, these were both weekend nights, so this could have played a role in how easy it was for me to sleep. It was pretty comfortable, too. I sometimes get little panic attacks too so I was worried that the feeling of literal weight on my chest while I was sleeping would bother me, but it did not! In fact, one benefit of being forced to sleep on my back is the lack of crow's feet around one of my eyes in the morning!
So far, pluses: my breasts definitely have swelling already and seem firmer too. My breasts seemed fuller in my regular bra today. Minuses: the red marks, which did not go away for 3-4 hours will greatly limit my wardrobe until I'm done as I work long hours starting early in the morning. Another minus is trying to hide it from my roommate. My husband knows, but she doesn't and I'm too embarrassed to tell her. Plus, I look completely ridiculous in the Brava. I thought I would be able to wear a big shirt or bathrobe but the domes are HUGE! Like, exaggeratedly huge! They are WAY bigger than the ones in any other pictures I've seen. They seem to fit me and work well as far as I can tell. I think I could fit my head in one of them.

Some questions I have: is it really necessary to use the skin wash before and after or is it ok to use my normal body soap after in a shower and then use the body lotion on my chest and armpit area afterward?
Has anyone had stretch marks from Brava or other marks? If so do you recommend maderma and/or cocoa butter? I'm still concerned about a couple upcoming plane trips I have. I'm worried about stopping my regiment, but I'm also worried about the equipment getting damaged. What should I do???

I'm planning to start my first 10 hour regiment tonight, probably in the next hour! Wish me luck!
-Laura

Hi again!! Haha no, I'm not stalking you Smile
About the brava cleanser... my coach told me only to use it BEFORE putting the domes and wash with your regular soap after... because it has glycolic acid or something like that and it exfoliates your skin (you don't want to over do it)... Also per my coach advise I use aveeno body lotion instead of the brava one and johnnson & johnnson's original baby shampoo instead of the brava dome cleanser... don't know why I spent 50 bucks in that...

Whatever you do... DONT STOP! if you miss a day you have to put in 5 more... if you miss 2 in a row you have to put in 2 weeks! it's not worth it! According to my research there are no reports of stretch marks.. and if you wear any kind of lotion make sure skin is clean when you put the domes on.. it can clog the smartbox because it sucks everything inside :-/

Oh wow! I better not miss any! Thanks for sharing about the body wash- I actually read that really quick over breakfast but I'm perpetually late so did not reply this morning! Anyway please keep posting how your experience with Brava is going- it encourages me Smile

At first I thought we were going to NCB first part, but I wonder if there is no advantage to start with the Costa Brava and finishing in BCN? I did some research on apartments and hotels, and I am leaning toward: The Sant Juam Penthouse Destination BCN Love the look of the terrace! Time Will End in April be comfortable enough to use it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon