Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

attempted to purchase UB

I tried purchasing UB from medplex.net. The item pended on my credit card for a few days before disappearing. I never received an email from medplex regarding what happened. I have tried to contact them at the number 1-800-274-3906 but its always busy. I have also emailed them and am still waiting a response.

I know a few of you have dealt with them and said customer service is good. I also remember one person (can't remember who) talking about having a problem with their card.

Gonna wait a couple days and then try to order again...... i guess?

just wanted to share my dilemma

Not sure when you tried to order, but last time I ordered from them for my new supply, I also ordered some of their ultra wet, and they sent my UB but not the other, but in the package with UB was a check to reimburse me for the other and a note saying they were having issues with their supply of product because of the storms on the east coast, the snow storms I believe. So maybe that's the reason they put the money back on your card?

I'm not sure why you aren't getting a response from them, whenever I email them I do, did you use the email... medplex@verizon.net ???

That's the one I email them with and I get a response within a few days. But yea they definitely need to update their site with a better merchant service to deal with CC purchases.

I had the problem with the card type with them.But they did answer my emails.I sent them about 2-3 times i guess and got an answer the next day..

So i got mine supply in the mail today. I guess I had typed my email address wrong and they were out of stock. Because they couldn't get a hold of me they cancelled my order. Once I emailed them It did take a few days to get a response but it was the weekend. Anyways I got it today about 3 days after I received the email.

So far good service. Thanks for the recommendation. Here I got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad the problem was resolved. I reordered, and recieved it within a week. I've only ordered twice, but have had no problems at all.

I'm trying to buy some UB too but the website is not responding once you click in the BUY NOW button ( I get this message: "1194 - Table 'whos_online' is marked as crashed and should be repaired delete from whos_online where time_last_click < '1271718755' [TEP STOP]") and the number is always busy Sad I guess I'm going to email them...

... FYI.. I did email medplex about their website, they fix it right away, I was able to order the UB and I started taking it today Smile Good customer service!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon