Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress :]

Hi everyone :]

It is me again, back with some amazing news! I have just started my new program & so far I have had an amazing 1.5 inches of growth! & it has only been about 2 1/2 weeks! I am now out of the AA range! YEEES! 30A! I cannot wait to see how much I grow by the end of this month. Hopefully another inch! I have been feeling a lot of pain & tingling this past week so I am excited to see how that goes Big Grin

I will keep everyone updated on my progress every week :] Just a couple more inches & then I will be in the C range Big Grin!!!

Here are my stats btw:

Height: 4'11"
Weight: 93
Body Type: Hourglass
Period: Irregular (GRRR)
Race: Asian

BREASTS
Under: 25.5 inches
Bust: 31.5 inches
Above:29.6 inches
WAIST: 25.5 inches
HIPS/BUTT: 32.5 inches

That's so exciting! What herbs are you taking?

Well, this is complicating...

I WAS taking Dong Quai + Hops, but then I ran out of Dong Quai. I found that taking Dong Quai gave me firmer & fuller breasts. After I ran out of Dong Quai, I started taking Saw Palmetto + Hops. Then I ran out of Hops & just continued on with only Saw Palmetto. Since that, I had started feeling A LOT of pain & tingling in my breasts :].

I had been considering taking WonderUp, but now I am thinking twice about it. It has the whole Fenugreek + Saw Palmetto + Wild Yam combo, but I am thinking I should do Saw Palmetto + Dong Quai + Swiss Lamb Placenta :]. I might even add some Fenugreek, but we will see what happens! I am hoping for more growth, but right now I am still sort of in the experimentation phase of everything.

But I have been doing more than just herbs to help along with my growth. Along with it, I am exercising, eating certain kinds of foods, doing massages, & most importantly of all, imagining my breasts ACTUALLY getting bigger :]!!! I think it will not be long until I reach my goal of double C's x3!!!

Whoops did I say 30A? I meant 30B xD

wow congratulations Smile xx

feel silly for asking, but is there even a such thing as double c's? wouldnt that make them a d?

That sounds great! I've researched a lot about fenugreek so I'm just going to start taking that to see how it works out. I may add saw palmetto later on. Today is day 1 of my cycle so I'm going to start off with fenugreek and massages at night!

Hi,

Day 1 of your cycle meaning the day you finish your cycle or the day you start your cycle?

Thank you!

I was using Saw Palmetto one year ago but was having headaches then went on to Progesterone and Fenugreek capsules,I gave the Progesterone a rest and went back to Saw Palmetto but the headaches returned and I am now on 20% Wild Yam cream and fenugreek,as a male in one year I have reached AA but don"t know which has been most beneficial and my next move might be Pueraria Mirifica which seems to have good revues. Robbie.

Day 1 as in the day you begin your cycle. Right after your period ends. I wanna say fenugreek is working but it's too soon to tell but by the looks of it it sure seems like it so I'm excited!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon