Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want to add BO to my routine...

Hi every one Smile
I really want to add BO to my routine, however I know that it is quite pricey...
Does anybody know of any cheaper alternatives or something that will have as good results?
I've seen people's results on this and really want to try some! xx

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000M6W1WW/ref=asc_df_B000M6W1WW1088259?smid=A2ELHOXSQ0V7WW&tag=dealtmp14839-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B000M6W1WW

I actually found this just now.. any one know anything about it?x

I thought your program was going well for you? Is there a reason why you wanted to add BO?

I think Ultra Breast is one of the cheapest. I would have bought Ultra breast but wanted to get other vitamins and stuff and shipping to Japan is a bitch so it's easier to ship things together. So I am taking Raw Female. It's a couple dollars cheaper than Ultra breast and seems to work for me.
I get my stuff at Lucky Vitamin http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-29713-natu...0-capsules

Yea I have no clue about the one you posted on amazon. I take Ultra Breast and so far it works for me. You just got to go with what you think will be best for you... but what exactly are you doing right now in your routine?

I'm doing herbs (fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam) which were working fine. However, it seems that they're not working so well now... and if I have a break from them my breasts soon lose fullness... Sad It's so annoying lol!

Okay as far as I know you shouldn't add BO to taking herbs, you need to choose one or the other. Personally I prefer BO over herbs because I had nasty side effects with herbs. If you do decide to change from herbs to BO, you need to clean your system with a cleanse and take at least a 2 week break from supplements or topicals, or you can really mess up your system. It's not good to add too much to a routine and it's not good to switch what you are doing too quickly without cleansing.

Yeah I was looking to take a break of about 2 weeks soon anyway. It just seems that everyone has better, more permanent results with BO... and although I did have good results to begin with, it seems it was mainly swelling... (not all as I did keep some growth). Thanks for the advice

Okay I just read over your routine in the programs page and girl, you only been doing this 2 months, a lil over, and you're already giving up??? Are you nuts? If you are not having bad side effects with the herbs, personally I would stick with it another 4 months. Sometimes herbs do create swelling in the first 2 months, but need to be continued 4 more months to have a full 6 months cycle, this makes that swelling permanent! I didn't grow at all with individual herbs because I had bad side effects with them and stopped them after 2 months. But when I took an herbal product called Zoft breast gum, I did the same thing, grew 2 inches in the first 2 months, I continued it 4 months after that and by the time I was done with my 6 month cycle with it, I hadn't grown anymore, but the 2 inches was permanent! I went from 32 inches at the bust to 34 inches. That was a few years ago. I have been doing NBE on and off for years hun. 2 months is nothing! I'd say keep at it 4 more months. Then take a break and cleanse, then if you aren't happy try something else. Patience is definitely a virtue with NBE, nothing is over night hun. Right now I'm 36 inches, I was 34 before I started noogleberry and ultra breast. I started noogleberry in summer last year, I believe in July. I started Ultra Breast in I believe November. I'm on my 5th bottle of it, and so far only got 2 inches of growth. You gotta stick with this hun. NBE is a long journey, yes I've gotten impatient too, but this is a hell of alot better than getting implants. Remember puberty is typically a 7 year span. NBE through supplements is recreating your puberty, so you can't expect something that took 7 years to happen as well in 2 months. Just don't give up hope!

Thanks Smile
I think that's what I needed lol... a little kick in the right direction! It's just so frustrating to try and keep motivation and patience...
I think I'll start my herbs from the beginning, ramp up and see how I get on.
A friend of mine's girlfriend is tiny... about 5'6 and about 7.5 stone (so UK size 4-6 ish) and her boobs must be about a 30E, 32DD at least... just highlights what I lack haha! And she was anorexic all through puberty so god knows how!
Just need to stay motivated!!

but I bet the boobs are the only curves she has right? no hips and no butt, basically a stick with boobs? That's a body type and all about genes, I wouldn't want that type lol, I love my curves, I have hips and a butt. My measurements right now are 36 bust, 26 hips, 37 hips, and 39 butt. So lol what I'm trying to do is even things out with my butt LOL. Just imagine, a few years ago I was 32 bust and the other measurements were the same o.O

LOL talk about bottom heavy!

I wouldn't worry what others have, a 32DD is my ultimate goal because a 32DD is the 32 bandsize equivalent of a 36C. Just remember that. So if you look at it that way, her breasts are average. In the US the average breast size is 36C. But yea, I'm sure she looks at you and wishes she had something you have, whether it's your butt, hips, legs, eyes, hair, we ALL are human and always want what someone else has. I'm sure she wishes she had more than just boobs though. We all have insecurities, no matter how confident the person is, there is something they are insecure about. I use to model, though I'm short. I did shoots mainly. And I can tell you, those runway models that are 5'8 in good shape, nice boobs, butt, etc. they always have something they are insecure about whether they show it or not. One I looked up to thought she was perfect. She wore a 34D, was skinny, but still had nice hips and a butt. She had flawless skin, so I thought. And lovely hair, so I thought. But when all the makeup came off, the EXTENSIONS came out... she had scars on her face from acne, her hair was very very thin, so thin you could see her scalp. And she was very insecure about it. So just remember, no one is perfect. All those beautiful models, without the makeup, the airbrushing, photoshop, etc. They have flaws too and something they want to change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon