Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE

Hi Everyone,

I am thankful to have found this site. I had breast augmentation scheduled for last month but cancelled it related to blood clots after surgery in the past. My hematologist said I COULD go through with it, but I was at a greater risk of having complications due to my history. I have been bummin ever since then~thinking I was left as a member of the 'itty bitty tittie" you know the rest... I have been searching for alternative ways of boosting my bust since and have looked at stem cell, fat transfer, you name it and then I came acrossed this site. I am hopeful that I will also find a regimine that will increase my size. I am 41, size 34/36 B, 5'4" and 120#. I lost a lot of fullness in the top of my breasts after my second child. I went from a D cup while breast feeding back down to a B. It's like I had 2 flat tires on my chest!! Anywho, I went ahead and ordered some of the Ainterol extreme breast spray only to find some negative reviews on here. I had had read that PM was really good and so before researching it further I ordered the spray. I am bummin cuz I paid a lot of money for it and it is already on it's way. I was hoping someone could help me along. I have read so much on here, it's hard to know where to start. I don't want to take a lot of pills which is why I went with the spray. My mother had breast cancer and I have fibrocystic breasts so that is a concern for me too. I just want a solid program that works and doesn't put me in the poor house. I welcome any advice anyone has for this 'newbie'...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sad 

Hello!! First. I would love to say you breast have a lovely shape so they will grow out nicely. Here is my advice: I think you should message you breast on any program you do. Massaging gives you breast a nice round and full shape. Currently, I am taking the hypnotherapy approach, which is free, but it takes the longest and most time. I would suggest emailing someone who is using the breast pump. I seem a lot of success with that approach (Trust me: The people will be more than happy to answer your emails.) I did a lot of emailing and got great advice. Good luck! Smile

Hello euterpe68 and welcome to the forums.

I used to take PM about a year or so ago and remember reading about Ainterol products. There were a lot of negative reviews, but I don't remember ever seeing them for the spray, but for their pills. I also remember some people saying that they had some good results from it. So you never know. Everyone's body is different.

If you don't like pills, you might also like to think of the other options like Black Hippie recommended (massaging and hypnotherapy). You could also try breast pumps. I, as well as many other people on this forum are using Noogleberry. Which isn't that expensive and seems to work wonders on a lot of girls. There is also the more expensive Brava pump that also seems to have nice results. You can check out those areas on the forums.

Good luck with your booby journey. Smile

Thanks so much ladies!! I ordered the Noogleberry and am waiting to get it. I did get the breast spray today so I will start using it tonight. I'll keep you posted with my progress (or lack thereof)...

Euterpe Smile

I think the reason there are bad reviews for Ainterol is because it's not as pure and as good of PM as the stuff you can get on EBAY straight from Thailand. Ainterol is a US brand and well, like most things here they try to screw people over giving you the least amount of quality possible at a very high price. You can get a 3 month supply of PM from the thailand manufacturers on ebay for like $15. Or something like that, either way it's cheaper than ainterol. As far as taking alot of pills, with PM you would be taking a max of 3 pills a day from what I read, I've never personally tried PM because PM does NOT give permanent growth, no matter what you read it doesn't. It gives swelling and whatever size you are after taking it for so many months, that's the most you will get with it, which I think is 1 to 2 cup sizes. Then you MUST continue the product, but at a lower dosage the rest of your life to maintain that size, otherwise it will go down. Now with taking alot of pills that would be the case if you went for individual herbs. When I did individual herbs I was taking a ton of pills of just herbs everyday. But now I take a Bovine Ovary supplement called Ultra Breast and I take 1 pill 3 times a day, 1 with each meal. I also use a noogleberry pump. Now in my experience of reading other people's progress if you have ever been a bigger size, it will be easier for you to get to that size, which in your case is a D. It's easier for you to get to a D then say another woman who is a 34B and has always been that size. Like for me, before any NBE and pregnancy I was a 32A, during pregnancy and breastfeeding I was a 34C. After breastfeeding went down to a 34A/loose 32B. Now after a few things and trial and error in NBE I'm a 32C and still going. So there is hope, I think noogleberry will definitely be the main thing to help you. But I have no personal experience with PM as I didn't want something that didn't give permanent growth. I'm going for a 32DD but for now shooting for a 32D, a 32D would be the same size as a 34C which is what I was while pregnant so I know it looks good. I want to be a 32DD because that's the same size as a 36C which is what most people visualize when they think C. Yes I'm a 32C but don't look any bigger than you do.

Hope it works out for you! Some of the commercialized products like Ainterol work for some people, you might be one of the lucky ones. A commercial product worked for me before and others said it didn't work for them, so really it's all individual. Let me know if you need any help with the noogleberry.

Just wondering how you decided on the Ultra Breast? I did check out their web site and it looked kind of 'cheesy'. I didn't see any before and after pics or any real evidence that it works. Just curious how you made your choice. I need all the help I can get!! Still waiting for my Noogleberry...:/

LMFAO at the cheesy website remark HAHA I've emailed them and told them my professional opinion on that (I'm a marketer and "appearance" adviser for businesses). They said they make the bulk of their profits from wholesales so they don't care about the sites appearance towards individual customers *rolls eyes*. I do plan to make my own NBE website in the near future and Ultra Breast is one of the products I will be offering along with noogleberry. So lol my site will have the appeal in appearance and the support needed.

As far as deciding on Ultra Breast, really in my personal opinion, Bountiful Breast's site doesn't look a whole lot better, sure they have testimonials and before and after pics, but before and afters can be faked, it doesn't make the product. But again I know how businesses advertise and market, I know what they do to trick the prospect into thinking to go with their product. So I often look outside the box as opposed to most people looking for a product. That was one factor, another was that someone recommended it to me. I compared it to Bountiful Breast did a little research on both throughout the forums and such. I decided on it because really I didn't see how BB could be that much better to be that much more expensive and I never tried any BO before so didn't want to shell out the money for BB and it not work, so took the chance with UB. So far I like UB I think it makes my results with NB more permanent faster. Just do your research and go with what's best for you. Oh also, I emailed both BB and UB with questions, UB was very patient with me, answering everything and very promptly too, I get emails from UB within a day to 3 days. I never got a response back from BB and I've heard from others that their customer support sucks. If you have the money and think BB could be better, go for it, many ladies have done well with it. If you want to give UB a shot go for it, I say go for what your gut is telling you.

Oh but with you doing a PM product, I wouldn't go for BO while using an herbal product. Herbs and BO don't get along.

Hey Anastasia~just wondering how long it took you to get to your current size? I am hoping to have some results by summer so I can fill out my swimsuit and cute shirts a little more? I also would like to take you up on the suffestions regarding the Noogleberry. I had read on one the threads that the lady had permanent indentations and I do not want that? How long do you Noogle and how long should I do it just starting out. I am sure there are instructions with it but I would appreciate your input~I am still waiting for the Noogleberry...

I started my NBE journey years ago, I had did things that had no results, I also do not jump from one thing to the next right away, I take breaks in between trying something. I started out a loose 32B, more than likely was a 32A. I was 32 inches on the bust. I first tried a product called breast gain plus which is now known as breast actives, I did it religiously for 6 months, no results, I got discouraged and thought I was destined to just have small breasts. I didn't get back into NBE till much later, like a year and a half or so later when a friend bought me one of those easy curve devices that are for exercising the chest muscles to lift and firm the breasts. Well I tried it and though it didn't increase my size it lifted my saggy post breastfeeding breasts. It firmed them also, so I was convinced that if this worked something must. I did more extensive research, and came across zoft breast gum, gave it a try grew 2 inches from it, I took it 6 months, when I stopped it I didn't lose my size. After that I took a break, then I found the old breast nexus forum and the BE board did some reading and decided to try individual herbs, came up with a routine that worked well for others. Well in 2 months of trying I was getting bad side effects and told myself these bad effects were not worth it, so stopped them and did a cleanse. When doing that I had started noogling, after a few months of noogling I started Ultra Breast after doing research on Bovine Ovary. So far no bad effects with Ultra Breast or noogling. I've grown another 2 inches or so, so far with UB and NB. As far as pumping currently I try to get in at least an hour a day, I can handle up to about 3 or 4 hours a day but at lower pressure than my shorter sessions. Starting out I would do 15 to 30 min once or twice a day on a pressure that you feel a pull but it's not causing pain, if your breasts turn purple you are pumping too hard (meaning too much pressure). And you just need to release some. I personally do the pump and hold technique meaning I pump until I feel it then I hold it like that the entire session. Some do the pump and release pumping until it feels really really tight almost to the point of pain then release all the air then do it again, they do that the entire session. Try both and see which you like best. Drink plenty of water I drink at least 64 oz of water a day. Also be sure to get plenty of protein. Those that get indentations is due to overpumping, being it too much pressure, too long of sessions with not much rest, or a combination of the two. Also not enough water can cause them, I mean think about it, the body is mainly water so it is essential. Pumping is a slow and steady race it's not one to be won in a short amount of time, so overpumping will not help it will only damage. My suggestion is to take things slow. Oh and use plenty of lotion before pumping.

Oh, also on the expectations of having a new size within 2 months, it is possible, but very rare, NBE takes time. Just remember NBE is recreating what happened in puberty you can't expect something that took years to happen in a couple months. Just hang in there and you will get results, they just won't be that quick.

Just got my Noogleberry last night and used it for 1/2 hour. Wow! I am feeling it today! Lots of tingling and some pain. Is this normal to have pains the next day? I also had some pretty deep indentations immediately after et didn't really go away for several hours. Any advice on how to prevent that?

Thank You,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon