Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Boobi Program

Smile 

Here it goes:
I am -> 5'4" tall, 58kg, silm and find it very hard to put on weight.
I am currently on a 32A bra size and measuring up to a sad 29inches Sad...and now with my program i am hoping to grow my boobis bigger to something other than being a 32A.Big Grin

Week 1:
I have not been very good with starting it off as i was a bit scared of taking herbs that could not sit right with my body, so i started off by first taking the fenugreek once a day; about 1/2 tsp..n then pumpin it up but neway...so far i have been taking:

3/4 teaspoon soaked fenugreek overnight X 2 per day just b4 a meal
fenugreek soaked in olive oil massage x 1 at night for 10-15mins all up

So far i havnt seen any progress or any positive/negative effects so far other than that i am always hungry...more than usual...I am guessing that fenugreek is not affecting me as its been always added to my diet (Asian food) in small quantities. OR i am guessing my body needs somthing different to trigger the boobi growth..:s

Since today is day 6..I am goin to add Saw Palmetto once per day from 2moro to see if any changes/difference...for 2days

If not i wil pump up Saw Palmetto to 2 per day and monitor results by end of day 12...

Other additional add ons i have in mind is:
1. Protein shake once a day to start off with
2. Fish Oil capsule once per day to start off with
3. Wild Yam capsules once per day to start off with

Keep you all posted on my boobi progress by Day 12....Unless the Saw Palmetto gives me somthing to talk about before then... Big Grin

Ps. Al the best to all those in the NBE program...and to those who thinking to join the club, i say you will never know until and unless you try first. Smile

Welcome EliczaBig Grin Are you taking liquid extracts? I'm doing herbs too, but i'm taking them in pill form. I must say, a lot of people have said they're extra hungry while take Fenugreek, but i've never notices a difference! Maybe since your body is used to having Fenugreek in small doeses here and there you'll need to up your doses, or add in a few like the Saw Pametto or Wild Yam before you start seeing results. Just a thought, i'm sure no expert on herbs!

Either way, good luck with your programSmile

Hi and thanks for the input...

No i am taking fenugreek in its dry seed/fruit form since it cheap and easy to get for me...but i jus soak it in water over night to soften it n take one shot in the morning and one in the evening....Smile

As for the massage oil...i have crushed fenugreek and added olive oil to it in a ratio of 1:1 and letting it soak...from what i know the longer it soaks in it the better it is cos my parents used to make massage oil using fenugreek and other herbs...Smile

N i sure will add saw palmetto to my program since i bought it today...was dan expensive though...but will hold off on increasin my fenugreek intake for the moment cos i am hoping the addition of SP will help get results by day 12...

But thanks again and al d best in your program...hope u get wat u wanted by the end of it Smile

Ok...Its going to b almost 6 weeks now with my program....unfort i have not been following it very properly....cos 1 i been on a short holiday so tat goes 5 days...n then its hit Winter here n i have become lazy to do any massages.....its too cold...thats my excuse...

I have been taking Saw Palmetto 2 - 3 times a day and fenugreek when i have been able to remember it.....till now i havnt seen any growth o progress....
:s Sad

Hey Elicza, I started 29in around too! Big Grin!!! Anyway, Thank you for posting you program. Smile HeartHeart Happy growing!

Its been 11 weeks - almost now...and i have finished my saw palmetto supplies....

And now i am last 3 days...getting a bit worried cos i think i have stuffed up my hormones....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I never had prob with my period nt coming on time...its always been regular o late by 1 day MAX....

Have decided not to take further pills at this stage but to take 1/4 tsp soasked fenugreek in the mornings only for now which has had no bad effects to date...

Feeling a bit let down since i haave had no progress...Sad

When I took fenugreek I never got my period so that may be your source of lateness.

Good luck with your program you are doing good with starting out with small doses. Ramp up when you feel comfortable

Just an update:

ever since the 3 days late period of mine, i have not continued with SP. I have jus been taking 3/4 tsp of soaked fenugreek every morning....

and recently i felt a lump in one of my boobs, and now i am worried sick that it may have been all cause of me trying to change my body....It is normal to find a lump in the process of growing?????...cos my boobs do feel fuller and i am tooo scared to do anything now...

Sad

Need HELP!

What should i DO???????????

The delay of period and lumpiness in breast you fit a condition called fibrocystic breast. Most women today has estrogen dominance or another word hormone imbalance will face this condition when they do too much herbs for breast enhancement. Even substance like low dosages of pueraria mirifica also cause the problem (my friend had it before).

What is fibrocystic breast?

One of the most common disorders reported by women is referred to as fibro-cystic breast disease. The word disease is a misnomer; unlike chronic illness, fibro-cystic breast disorder is not a disease, but actually a condition that is quite reversible. The body simply must be stimulated to process the fibrous tissue through its normal eliminative channels. Many women panic when they discover any unnatural-feeling tissue in their breasts, but usually these fears are unwarranted. Over 80% of the women with cystic, fibrous, lumpy or mass-filled breasts find that the tissues are benign. Even so, most studies show that women who have these tendencies are more likely to develop breast cancer and other more serious conditions. The first symptoms of fibro-cystic breast disorder appear as sore or swollen breasts- usually a week or so before the menstrual cycle- in women who are in their early 20's. As women progress into their 30's and 40's, the condition can elevate to actual pain and slight inflammation. Then, as menopause approaches, a women’s erratic menstrual cycles can cause sudden, painful flare ups and breast hypersensitivity.

I am not a doctor but when condition like this occur you can look into supplement like DIM to help you metabolize bad estrogen from your body and also papaya enzymes this will reduce the swelling of your lump.

But to be on a safe side you can turn to a doctor for advice also.

Hmmm...the irregularity happened over 2 months now....my circle is back to normal now....

U mentioned PM which is quite interesting cause i got my hands on the cream and had applied that...i think that is what has triggered it...

I will look into it further...thanks so much for the info. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon