Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do you gals get this stuff?

So here I am, over from the old forums. I wanted to try BO out, but I have no idea which or what products to choose.

I've looked through tons of old posts, but haven't gotten a concrete answer. Sure, I've seen some sources, but I know nothing about them.

Is there are definitive product that works?

I just don't want to buy junk. So, where do you girls get your stuff? What's good?

I'm looking into ovary, mammary, and pituitary, and whatever else you might recommend.

Thanks.

Is there are definitive product that works?
To my knowledge no, they all seem to work if taken correctly and at the right amounts according to your body. Everyone's body works differently and will react differently to each product. It's sort of a try and see sort of experience. Some girls grow more on herbal supplements whereas other grow on the pituitary glands, as well as some who grow to massage or hypnotherapy.

I just don't want to buy junk. So, where do you girls get your stuff? What's good?
For BO, there are two main products. BB (Bountiful Breast) and UB (Ultra Breast). You will probably see random posts of the BB and UB initials throughout the forum.
Then there are some generic brands which are a lot cheaper than BB and UB, but the dosage of BO (Bovine Ovary) is lower.
Example, the one I use is Raw Female. There are some others out there, but you just have to look through the forum to see what they are. I believe Vitamin Power was one of them.

BB and UB can be ordered from their websites, just google them.
Then the generic can usually be found on online vitamin websites like Lucky Vitamin, iherb etc.

There are many people who say that each product works for them. But I think mostly because it suits their body type, or they are taking an amount that was successful for them after trial and error. You can't just pop the pill and expect it to work within hours, so be wary about that, because you don't want to get yourself down that a product isn't working on the first day. Haha.

Anyways good luck too you. You might want to take a look at the program page and look at whoever uses BO. You will see that a lot of the programs vary as well as the results for each person.

I take Ultra Breast and have seen results from it, but I would order it from www.medplex.net there are other websites selling it, but they jack the price way higher. You can get it for like $19 a bottle on the medplex site. Bountiful Breast is what most the ladies take and see results from, but it's also the most expensive, I believe their site is bountifulbreast.com

Just do your research and then decide from there what you want to try. I would give whatever product you try at least 6 months before stopping to see if you get any results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon