Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek smell and Hormone fears

Hey, yall!

I've been taking fenugreek for about a week. I feel some results which made me happy, but the smell is too much. I'm beginning to REAK of maple syrup. Is there a fenugreek alternative I could take?

I also have Saw Palmetto and Red Clover which I am not taking because I am very fearful of getting a hormonal imbalance. I figured taking just one supplement would be helpful.

I also have MACA... don't know if that would help combat the smell, but lol...

thats great that u noticed little difference within a week. Yes fenugreek not only smells but also the taste is YUCKK!
Anyways how much fenugreek do u take everyday, what amount?

I did the fenugreek massage and my room smelled like maple syrup for the longest time. I'm going to start taking the capsules today. The strength is 610mg. How are you taking the fenugreek? On the positive, it's nice that you noticed a difference in a week!

I used the fenugreek as well but after a few days, the odor went away. It is probably the way your body metabolises the chemical. There is an old saying about alcholics getting "a skinfull" and you really can smell someone who's been drinking a lot because it does come out throught the skin pores.
You might try drinking more water since your liver has to process this chemical--at least a full glass, and see if that helps. There are other "milk producers" but not all work for everyone in the same way. Vitex and red clover are also milk producers. Each body is somewhat different from the next so what works for me may not work for you. It is all receptors and chemicals and sort of side effects.
If NBE were a sure thing, every pharmaceutical company in the world would be marketing a product. What we're doing here is about the same as genetic cancer treatment--one person--one specific treatment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon