Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black Hippie: How can I look older?? =[

(12-01-2011, 05:27 AM)fanny5388 Wrote:  I get that alot too ^^ everyone tells me I dont look 22 I look younger.. and it gets annoying when buying stuff with cards or going to a concert and such cause they ask for my ID ... it funny how they double look at it... anyways its good to lookk younger =D Black Hippie
Thanks! <3 I went to a party with my mom the other day and I telling a women about school. I told her I was in my second year of college. She thought I was in 7th grade -_-! lol I had to show her my Driver license/ college ID/ military ID in order for her to believe me.

Lol, 3 years later and I still look like I am a Freshman in high school. Haha, I think I have an inability to age......ugh

Hey Hippie, you sound beautiful to me! I understand what you are saying because I am 39 and the last time I got asked for ID to buy alcohol was 6 months ago. I laughed at the guy and asked if he was taking the mickey out of me. He wasn't. But it is all subjective. I am skinny, short, flat chested, long hair, with a face like a chipmunk!

BUT the upside is as I get older and feel it, people realistically just put me down to 26 years old on average. This is the blessing of a fat face, and you WILL be grateful for it as time goes on because the face is the hardest part to keep youthful, without drastic action.

If you want to look older then follow the sage advice of the good people here, they have it right. Also a question I would ask is how do you have your hair styled? The hair do can make a big difference. Look through some hair mags of people who have faces shaped like yours and compare the hair.

Good luck gorgeous!

(22-12-2012, 05:31 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Hey Hippie, you sound beautiful to me! I understand what you are saying because I am 39 and the last time I got asked for ID to buy alcohol was 6 months ago. I laughed at the guy and asked if he was taking the mickey out of me. He wasn't. But it is all subjective. I am skinny, short, flat chested, long hair, with a face like a chipmunk!

BUT the upside is as I get older and feel it, people realistically just put me down to 26 years old on average. This is the blessing of a fat face, and you WILL be grateful for it as time goes on because the face is the hardest part to keep youthful, without drastic action.

If you want to look older then follow the sage advice of the good people here, they have it right. Also a question I would ask is how do you have your hair styled? The hair do can make a big difference. Look through some hair mags of people who have faces shaped like yours and compare the hair.

Good luck gorgeous!

Thank you soo much. I don’t think I will truly understand this as a blessing until I am older. Sometime, I think I just use my youthful appearance as an excuse. For example, I might blame my youthful look for the reason I never been on a real date or the reason I am socially awkward. ^^ I need to work on my self confidence before worrying about how other people perceive me. <3

Normally, I flat iron my hair or I wear it out in a large afro.
I think I might get dreads soon. idk

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon