Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black Hippie: How can I look older?? =[

i agree with critallelle using eyeliner helps A LOT, tthas what i do, and it really makes the difference, is all in the eyes baby, also if someone does that to you ever again, tell them to fuck off, i mean seriously thats a realy mean thing to do to someone, dont let people do that to you EVER AGAIN.

Thank you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! This really helped! I'm buying some eyelinear and I'm going to get my eye brows waxed this weekend =D! Hopefully, I look like a different person ^-^ HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart I'll keep you updated!

Update!!!! I stopped buying band hoodies and over sized clothes. I bought some shorts and akirts, but I'm really nervous about wearing them. I am very insecure about my skin, so I cover it up. Hopefully, these new clothes will make me look older and feel confident. Big Grin!! Its my 18th B Day on May 29th and I plan on going to the club for the first time Big Grin!! I have to look good and my age lol!! Thanks guys

Happy birthday and have fun at the club! Big Grin

by the way black hippie, i am a black african hippieish girl who got the young genes from my beautiful looking family. i have always looked younger. i just got to 30. sometimes when i tell people my age, they can't fathom. they might be thinking junior high! and when i see people i graduated with (looking so much older) sometimes, i can't fathom. ironically enough, wanting to look older is another funny vanity, but probably not one you will hold onto much longer Smile. one day, you will realize "was i crazy?!" what if it means that the body is overall aging slower? i think you got some good, helpful advice about appearance. if people can't figure out that i am older than my younger sister in high school, you better believe i am gonna be a little vain about it in my head. in fact, even though i do want bigger boobs, sometimes i have beamed at how totally cute mine are! i advise don't rush cause the perky skin on your face can spread to the perky skin on your boobs and maybe on your bum too. trust me, if you have to carry around (in the trunk) what i do, tight perky skin is dream come true!Tongue

Thanks Nyx and char, Yeah, youthfulness runs in my family too. Funny thing. I always question what really makes me young looking. What are typically feature of an 18 year that I don't have. Lol. The lowes I ever got was 10 years old. xD I mean really! lol I'm 5"5

When I read that you asked about what makes someone look young, it sparked my philosophical side lol Big Grin I wanted to know, too, so I did some deep thinking...

I thought about babies vs seniors, because that's the ultimate difference in youth. The most obvious, to me, is their skin. You attribute soft, smooth skin with babies, and wrinkled skin with old people. Also, children have "baby fat" that gives them an overall softer appearance. There's no harsh lines on a healthy kid. Especially in facial features, kids have rounder faces than adults. My sister is probably a little over 5 ft tall right now and guess how old she is? 11. If you saw her from the back, you'd probably think she was 15 or something. But when you see her face, it's really round. She has really soft lines all over, but she's not fat, she's just a little kid.

As you get older, your baby fat goes away and your muscle tone comes out more. Your skin gets tighter as you fill in with bone mass and muscle, and you start getting sharper features. There's lots of short adults out there, and when you look at them, usually you can guess their age and be in the right ballpark. My mom is actually pretty short (compared to her daughters and husband Tongue), she's like 5'6", but nobody would ever think that she's 15 years old. She's in her early 40s, and she looks her age or a few years younger.

Anyway, you probably just have really soft features for your age and that's why people think you're so young. I have really fat cheeks and I'm not toned at all...but my height and body type gives me away Sad

Thanks NYX, You sparked my curiosity. Yesterday, I ask my family and friends the same question. "What makes me look young?" Oddly enough I got different answers. Here are the responses.

Dad's answer: He told me it was my thin frame. "Most girls are heavier, than you".
Mom's answer: She told my it was my skin complexion. "Sweetie, It harder to see age spots on dark skin"
Sister answer: My baby face. "Baby face!"
Grandma answer: My voice. "Your voice is high and soft for your age."
Hmmm.. I still don't know why I look young lol ^-^

Funny how we spend our younger years wanting to look older, and the rest of our lives trying just the opposite.
I was reading on some site about perception of age. You can take a woman in her 50s and one in her 20s and look at them from 50ft. At that distance you cant see wrinkles....so what is it that distinguishes the gap. Hair style,hair color, body shape, posture, clothing...ect...
I walk my daughters home from school everyday. I'm only 5 ft tall...usually wear jeans, hair in a ponytail...and very thin...I'll put my daughters backpack on to carry it for her. I was amazed...and very scared at the amount of creepy men in cars who slowed down to look...assuming i was a young girl. Well until they got close enough and realized I was obviously a bit older.
I dont think makeup really makes you look much older....but posture, haircut, clothing will.

I get that alot too ^^ everyone tells me I dont look 22 I look younger.. and it gets annoying when buying stuff with cards or going to a concert and such cause they ask for my ID ... it funny how they double look at it... anyways its good to lookk younger =D Black Hippie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon