Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program (any advice welcome!)

Hey everyone, I've been looking around here for a couple weeks and finally decided to post something! I bought Lucille Sorella's "Flat 2 Fab" book in february and have been following her program for 2 months, i have added a couple things along the way as well. I'm not sure of my measurements because I haven't had a chance to take them in so long Sad My boyfriend has noticed that they've started looking fuller during the past 2 months, my bras are a bit tighter but I'm still a B cup and would like to be at least a C! My stats:

Female
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110
Bra size: 34B
Kids: None

My current program, including links to the brands i am using:

"Morning" (I put this in quotes because I work at a bar, so for me morning is actually early afternoon, haha) - 1 saw palmetto capsule (160 mg), 1 red clover blossom capsule (375 mg), 1 fenugreek capsule (620 mg), 1 l-tyrosine capsule (500 mg)

massage with wild yam cream

Mid-day - 1 SP, 1 RC, 1 FG, 1 borage oil capsule (I can't find a link to the ones i bought, but they're 1000 mg and are from Whole Foods)

Before bed - 1 SP, 1 RC, 1 FG, 1 GABA (750 mg) (I know, I probably don't need it since i'm only 23, but i figure anything that will boost growth hormone will speed up the process!)

massage with a mixture of borage oil lotion and fenugreek liquid extract.

I've also been drinking soy milk each day mixed with some chocolate whey protein powder that i bought at whole foods. I am a dancer so I exercise regularly. I've quit cigarettes and am trying to cut back on alcohol, although it is difficult while working in a bar! I would really appreciate any help with how to improve my program, thank you so much Smile

P.S. the girl in my pic is not me unfortunately, haha she is one of my favorite models, daisy lowe Smile

Finally found out my measurements and I think I have had some success with my program!

Bust - 36"
Under bust - 30"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Which means that my bust is an inch larger than the last time I measured! Although there's no way for me to be sure whether this was the result of my program (since it's been at least 5 months since I last took my measurements, and only about 2 since I started the program), I am pretty sure it is. I know it is not due to weight gain because I have actually lost 5 lbs (unintentionally) since the last time I weighed myself. I weigh 105 lbs now, which means my BMI is 18. Does that mean I should be trying to gain a couple pounds? Lucille says in her "Flat 2 Fab" book that it's best to start with a BMI of at least 19.

Awesome, I'm glad you are having progress and congrats!! I've said this before Lucille first started on these very forums, all the information she knows is on the old breast nexus forum, and the BE board. You can google the BE board. And actually her ORIGINAL program is on the BE board, you have to look to find it, she goes by Lucy on there, don't remember her username. And ironically the program she actually did, is NOT what she recommends her readers to do in her book!! So I would just check all that out. I hope it works out for you. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon