Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB Cups don't stay ON!

I first ordered the medium NB cups, but it turned out that one entire boob didn't fit into the cup at all! So I just received my L cups and are the perfect size BUT there is no way of keeping the cups around breasts so that there is no air escaping. I tried adding camper tape to the rim to help with the open space, but no luck. It's mainly open space on the out sides of my breasts.
I've even tried leaning forward first, but I believe it's the way my body is shaped. And as I said, the mediums are too small!
Note to mention is that I didn't order the rings. Would that help much? I read somewhere a while back that the rings actually have you pumping more than usual because some air can escape.

Anyone have similar issue as mine at first, then found something that worked?

When I move up in dome sizes I typically have air escape in the sides as well, but if you use a good amount of lotion or cream, whatever you are using to moisturize before pumping, oil, etc. USE PLENTY be VERY generous with it, make it so much your breasts look soaked in it!! Then you may have to just keep pumping for a while, until your breasts get use to it and expand. I know it's a pain but there is really no way around it, none of us have the same shape as the domes lol. Typically my breasts get completely use to a new dome size within a week or two to where I don't have to pump every few minutes to maintain suction. Hope this helps and good luck!

The same thing happened to me when i moved up to the L domes.You can use as Anastasia said some extra lotion/cream and another suggestion would be to put the domes one at a time.Put the first one on your breast,hold the tube of the other dome so it won't leak air when you pump,them pump the first breats,after getting a good seal,hold the tube of that dome that you pumped then put the other dome on the other breast and pump,when you get a good seal you can leave the tube you were holding .That was the only way i was able to pump for the first couple of weeks.Good luck.

I had to put my domes on one at a time at first. After a while you'll be able to get both on together.

For me it´s easier when I put them on lying on my back and then start pumping. I hold the domes lightly against my skin with one hand and only sit up once there is a good suction. But since I´m only noogling before going to sleep lately, I find it easiest to do it in that position all the time.
hope that helps!

I've had the most success with putting one on getting good suction-clamping it off with my hand then pumping up the other. Lots of lotion helps but recently I ordered "it stays" a roll on skin glue. It only takes a small amount to get some adhesion and it washes off with water. I think I paid about $7. I would recommend it.

I kind of have the same problem... I need to shove everything into the cup in order for it to fit. I guess even though I'm pretty much flat, the actual base of my tatas are rather large. Does this mean I need to go up a size??? I got a medium but maybe I need a large...?

Do you fill the domes quickly?I had to shove my breats in too with the mediums but it took me about 2 weeks to fill them..When you sill the domes in few minutes that is when you need to go a size up Shy

No they don't.... I just don't want my ladies to grow into a funky shape. LOLRolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon