Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dedicated this time!

Hi, I'm aradiarising. I like italian food, the theater and long walks...Oh wait, wrong site Wink
Anyways- I'm currently a full 32A, and I spill over into a B cup during my period. I tried NBE about a year or so ago, maybe longer and since i was pretty inconsistant with taking herbs and even less so with massages I saw improvement but it was very temporary. This time I live alone so I don't have to explain myself so I'm getting serious. I'm taking a multivitamin, fish oil, EPO, Borage oil, SP, Fenugreek and wild yam is coming in soon too. I also massage with a mix of oils and fenugreek seed and I just got that pink ebay massager (literally I'm trying it out now. Feels super weird) so I could increase my daily massage time. I also ordered some B bras so even if this is temporary growth which I really hope it isn't I'll have something comfortable to wear when I've got some growth going.

ETA: I forgot to mention I'm also using those blake talks hypnosis tracks, since I figure I've spent enough money thus far.

Just wanted to say good luck on your new program! Yeah, consistency is pretty important to achieve permanent growth!!

Was really not feeling good this afternoon so I skipped statistics and went home for a nap. I tried going through blaketalks session 1 but I fell asleep. Oddly I woke up exactly where I fell asleep since it was on repeat, but the first two are pretty boring so I may just do session 2 tonight. I also used the electric massager this afternoon and again tonight I leaned on the unit mid-massage and felt like I was getting a dementor's kiss Tongue But I've been following up all my massages with a looong lie-down with a heating pad which goes a long way towards making my chest feel more relaxed and less tight.

I've taken early pictures but not day one, which I figure is okay since I'm only a week and a half-ish in so the most improvement is yet to come (I hope) and when I go back to my parents this weekend I'll snatch one of the many tape measures so I can keep track of actual objective growth.

I got that really bad sounding ringtone that apparently made a japanese girl's bust grow 3 cm in two days. It was free and I'll just put it on my ipod to listen to every so often (like when I get bored in class- this stuff knocks the sleepy right outta me), see how it goes. It can't hurt is how I'm thinking, and you can't beat the price!

I also ran across a tea mix of fennel and corriander for growth. I wanted to buy some online but realised the two grocery stores by me have bulk spices I could try before buying a whole bunch. I needed milk anyways so I got about a pound of fennel and a third pound of corriander. I'll try some this evening.

Oh the Japanese ringtone. That thing sounds horrible. XD

Anyways, wanted to wish you good luck with your boob journey.Big Grin

I found out why the ringtone's so annoying- it's based on the sounds of a baby crying! And then they put it through a 15 year old learning a guitar solo..... in an empty gym..... backwards.
So yeah, it's annoying but I listen to it on really low on my bus ride to and from class which works out to like 20 minutes total, 40ish repititions split up so hopefully they're more effective.

My breasts feel fuller and less hard then they usually do right after my period, but I still have that 'uncomfortable in my bra' feeling I usually get during my period when I gather they're the biggest. So that's good news I guess. In previous NBE efforts I measured 32.5 ish after my period so I'll use that as my baseline since nothing's led me to believe it's an inaccurate one. I always aimed for 34 since my hips are 34 and I'd like an hourglass figure (doesn't everyone?) but if I have a good amount of growth when I check on tuesday, say 33.5 or thereabouts I'll aim for 36 for no reason except it seems like a nice round number.

Just a quick note- fennel tea is kind of gross. I add honey and it helps a lot but on its own it sort of tastes like a midly offensive fart smells. I'm thinking I'll try adding cinnamon to it and maybe that'll negate the taste.

OMG my boobs were itchy yesterday!! Like when you get your hair cut and your whole upper body itches, only all that itch was contained in the breast area. I was wiggling and itching all day and felt like a retard.

lol, I've had those itchy days. That's a good sign at least.Smile
Hope you get a good growth spurt out of it.

Your fennel tea tastes like fart smell are you serious? lol Are you sure you got the right stuff? I actually enjoy it.
Anyway good luck with your program! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon