Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction and sport bras

I have been wondering if I should wear a sports bra in the gym while I am using the suction method. I never did while using Brava but I have been wearing it latly and I am now using a combination of Brava and noogleberry. I feel my success has not been great those last few months and wondering if using a sports bra may be some of the reason. I go everyday to the gym and sometimes stay for 8 hours (am a coach as well). However, if I don't use a sports bra running can be awful.

What do you girls do?

well I'm pretty sure you are more knowledgeable than me about this, but I've been using Brava for two weeks and working out twice a week, and I've been using a sports bra. What would be the alternative though, just free ballin? (Sorry can't think of a better way to say it!)Wink

Cousin Rose,
It may be that you are converting all the fat that might go to your boobs to muscle. The stretching skin has nothing to fill it because there are basically 3 things in the boob--mammary gland, fat, milk ducts, and whatever you do has to do something to one of these 3 things. The bra would support whatever but I can't imagine it is a problem-by doing what--pushing tha fat back into your chest?
You might try adding collagen pills to your routine (neocell+C is a good possibility). Collagen is the other part of the boob that makes it perky and keeps it up and what is lost as we age and consequently makes the breasts sag. Exercise won't help because the muscle is behind the boob. Collagen is just like the elastic in your undies--when it goes--everything falls down to your knees.

Hey, I'm sorry to get in between this topic, but are the collagen pills something you can get from almost any store?

I take neocell's brand collagen +c as well, the type 1 and 3 collagen ones, I started taking them to improve my skin and hair, and let me tell you, I have seen the difference! My hair use to fall out in handfuls now with taking the collagen and a hair vitamin, when I run my fingers through my hair, maybe 2 strands come out! I finally have my normal hair back, it was thinning soo badly. As far as it helping the breast, I have no clue if it does, but this is something I am going to continue taking for life cause I love all the benefits. I bought mine on amazon because being at the location I am the store here doesn't carry stuff like that. But I'm sure you could buy it at a health store, vitamin store, maybe even walmart, who knows. I order like 3 bottles at a time on amazon. Each bottle I order has 350 tablets, it's recommended to take 3 pills once to twice a day. I take them twice, so I take 6 per day. And one bottle lasts about 2 months. If you took only 3 per day the bottle would last a little over 3 months. Hope this helps.

Anastasia, do you have any idea why your hair was falling out? I was just wondering because I had the same problem when I was taking birth control pills. It got so bad I hated to even wash my hair because I would shed tons! My hair only - and very slowly - got back to normal when I stopped taking bc.
Not to alarm anyone, but could it have something to do with the BO?

No not at all from anything with NBE, my hair loss was stress related, it started when I was with my son's father shortly before I left him, after leaving him he put me through hell using my son to get to me and it was falling out in handfuls, it got to the point I only washed my hair once a week because each time I washed it in the shower I would clog the drain from hair loss! This was before any BO, any individual herbs, etc. etc. So nothing to do with NBE was just stress. I went to counseling as advised by a doctor, started taking vitamins and it improved. Then I started using various "hair loss" type shampoos like Nioxin, etc. and they helped for a little while then it would start building up in my hair and making it feel like crap. Now I have been using full and thick by pantene I use the shampoo and conditioner and I wash my hair now everyday or every other day and it barely comes out now! I never stopped my BC or adjusted anything else. Just started the hair vitamins, collagen, and the shampoo. I been using this shampoo since... umm... I'd like to say December and so far have had no issues, it actually doesn't weigh down my hair, adds body, etc. I was thinking of trying mane and tail as well as someone who does hair and she has hip length THICK beautiful hair, suggested it to me, I might order some (they don't have it in stores here) to compare it to what I'm using now. That's strange that bc did that to you, did you talk to your doctor about it? Maybe there is a better bc option for you? Maybe you were taking the wrong one for you?

To help you understand how much my hair is improving... a regular sized scrunchie, before the hair loss I had thick hair and could only wrap one in my hair maybe twice and it was tight on my hair, it got so bad I was wrapping it 4 times to get it to be tight, now I only do it 3 times! So I'm getting there. I'm just lucky that I had really thick hair to begin with or else I would have had noticeable bald spots, I noticed my hair was thin, but no one else noticed which was good. But now I'm getting my thickness back and hopefully will be able to grow it back out soon, I want my shoulder blade/mid back length hair back. Right now it's to my shoulders, I cut it all the way to my chin to make it look thicker.

But no, my hair has been improving since I started BO so it's definitely not that. The herbs could have made it worse when I was taking those though cause they did give me other bad side effects.

Thanks for the reply girls.

Accidental boobie - While using Brava you were advised to wear loose bra after the sessions and I was quite a rapid responder. Gained 2 inches in 12 week. It is very good advise about the diet and I try to take really good care of it f.ex. by eating a protein rich meal close to my noogle sessions.

I might look into collagen but does it really have that much more effect than just normal proteins on breast gain?

I just started to use a bikini top or a loose bra while exercising and I have started to itch and get stabbing pains in my breasts. Of course I have no idea why the pains just started but I am going to leave my sports bra on for a minimal amount of time, only while running. While weight lifting f.ex. I don't really need one.

Dolly ambition - maybe wearing it 2 times a week is ok, I was more worried that I was wearing it more than a normal bra. However I never used it while wearing Brava. I felt the swelling lasted longer in a loose bra than in a tight one or a sports bra.

could it be that your sports bra is too tight and you aren't getting enough circulation? In high school I was told that sports bras make your boobs bigger, but that was probably an urban myth haha.

I know this thread's a little old, but I've just been looking around a bit and thought I'd add my 2 cents.

When I began using BRAVA for the 11 weeks I used it for prior to the fat transfer, my BRAVA coach (as well as the DVD that came with the system) said NOT to use a bra (of any kind) at all during the process. If you think about it, BRAVA works partly by creating new blood vessels, as well as causing cell (fat and breast) replication. Any compression interferes with the circulation necessary for blood vessels and new cells to survive.

The DVD had shown a pic of a loose, silky cami as an example of what was OK to use. I would imagine a sports bra offers the most compression!

Also for me now, I still can't wear a bra during the post-surgical period of BRAVA use. Pretty much for the same reasons, in addition to interfering with the survival of the transferred fat. HTH!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon