Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best double electric breast pump?

What is the best double electric breast pump? I am going to be a working mom, so I need a good one. I was looking into the Medela Freestyle and Avent Isis, but I am getting conflicting reviews. Also I have tried the Playtex one, and it wasn’t for me. Please help experienced moms.

Umm, this forum is mainly for Natural Breast Enhancement and the breast pumps discussed here are not milk pumps, they are breast enhancement pumps. As far as milk pumps go I used a medela electric one, forgot the model, my mom bought it and gave it to me at my baby shower. But it worked fine for me, it had a carry case that made it look like a big shoulder bag or diaper bag, so no one knew what it was. And I could go into the bathroom and use it. I think medela is the one all the doctors recommend, it's what the hospitals use (hospitals use the medical grade models of course). And I see you been posting on all the threads on the various methods of BE, hun, my advice, finish breastfeeding your baby, when you are all dried up after you are done, then start looking into BE. And I seen you were interested in implants, you do know that after you get those you can't breastfeed again right? Do you plan to have more children?

My advice concentrate on that precious baby of yours, they grow up very fast and these are the precious times and moments you will miss, treasure them. And like I said concentrate on breastfeeding instead of trying to get into BE right now. Once you are done, I would still wait a few months even after drying up mainly because anything in NBE can induce milk production to start it again, you have to give your breasts rest after breastfeeding. I waited about 9 months after I was done breastfeeding before I started anything in NBE. Hope this helps, but I think you might be confused as to what this forum is.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon