Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experience of moving a size up with NB

Hello. So I've been using the medium domes for a while and now that I can fill the dome fast I don't see much of a difference in how swollen the breast are after.

So now I'm starting to use the large domes. I warm up by using the medium size for a bit (15 minutes or more) and then put the large on. I can't go more than 10 minutes with the large on. It's just painful and I feel so tired from using it.

Did anyone else experience this when going up the next size? Or did anyone have a different experience?
I figure it would take a while to adjust to the bigger cup, at least a week or more, but wow I never experienced this feeling before when I first started NB.

Yea that's how it was with me also, it will get better, just when it becomes too painful stop the session and give yourself rest. After a couple weeks it will get better. Everytime I move up in dome size that's what happens to me also, just wait till you get to the XL's lol that's even worse of a difference.

Oh man, a couple weeks huh? How long did you do it at a time?

Also I was just looking at the site and just realized they have an XXL! XL seems huge as it is but XXL! I can't imagine fitting that on.
Your also a 32 band size right? Did you find it hard to get the XL on with your band size? Because I'm finding the L already hard enough to stick on without a few tries and extra lotion.:-/

Starting out with the L's I could only pump for 10 to 15 min like you. And no they didn't really fit on my chest good at first, once I started growing and swelling with them it got better. Until now, when I put them on my breasts are actually a little bit wider at the base than the L domes! And that's because of the XL's making my breasts wider. And at first I had the same problems with the XL's but even worse. I couldn't really fit both on my chest, and they hurt really bad after a little bit of pumping at first, when that happens I take them off and rest for a few hours then go again. And yea I'm barely filling the XL's and it's been months, I doubt I'll ever fill them, the XXL's barely a few can use them, most are males, so I don't think it's possible for a smaller female to use them, maybe a wider framed female. And actually I was thinking of ordering the bosom beauty XL domes as they are smaller on diameter but basically as tall as the NB XL dome so I can use something in between.

Hey Anastasia,
Thanks for telling me about your experience. I was worried at first that I would never get used to the L.
If you do order the bosom beauty XL domes, I would love to hear how that works out for you.

I also have a quick question for you or any of the others who have used NB. When you over pump, do you usually rest a day to recover from what ever damage you may have done?
I actually over pumped the other day and got the red dots from it... So I'm wondering if I should wait til they go away to continue to pump or just keep going? I don't want to hurt my boobies.:-/

Yea, when you overpump it's best to wait a day or two to rest.

Yea, I thought so... I was afraid of making the red dots worse. Plus my boobs feel sore, like bruised sore but I don't see a bruise. I will probably skip NB today and tomorrow then.

Thank you for your input. It was very helpful. Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon