Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ughhh boys (blowing off steam)

I know on the Maury show here they were interviewing awesome transformations from male to female, some were full op others weren't, and you would never tell they were born male! Most of them with the higher voices said they took something that a doctor prescribed that naturally heightened their voice, maybe that's a good alternative? I would hate for you to lose your voice! Being a mute is definitely not fun. When you get the full op, you are going to tell males you date that you were born male right? I think that is important to be open with them, as some want children of their own and you couldn't produce that, so it's better to find ones that would accept you the way you are rather than live a lie. Hope the op goes well when you do have it! You definitely have to keep us posted!

Yeah i havent heard of any pills for my voice but ill look into it as that would be much better than another op lol and i really dont want to loose my voice lol. I have thought about if i would tell men the truth after my op and i would have too, i am a really honest person and i could never do it to a man, it has to be his choice if he wants to be with me after he knows the truth then i know he truely wants to be with me. I have been with a man already but he used me and we havent spoke since, i knew him well aswell and he knew me as a man, it was quite upsetting actually but thats in the past now, but thanks Anastasia i will keep you all posted when i get my op date. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I'm sorry that happened to you hun, that's just horrible! That's why I think it's best for anyone to wait to have sexual relations in most cases as your mate might be only after that. If they really care they will wait until you are ready. If they don't then that's all they are after. Unfortunately I've heard alot of cases like this where males have transformations into females, not even full op and get used by males they knew that knew them even as men, it's because some males have a fantasy to be with a "shemale" or "tranny" and it's only sexual nothing else, once they fulfill that fantasy, if they were only using you for that they will break it off. It's awful and even women get used in similar ways. I was fooled and used in the past by a guy who was engaged! I felt so dirty and ashamed of myself, but I had no clue he was engaged. He hid it from me, I knew him for 8 months or so before dating him, went on 3 dates or so then we slept together, shortly after I called him and his friend told me he was engaged and showed me proof online. He was using me as his last "fling" before tying the knot. I just had to go tell his fiance, it hurt me so much that he did that to her and used me to do it. He didn't go after a party girl that wouldn't have minded a one night stand, no, he went after me and used my emotions against me. Telling me he wanted a long term relationship and he would never hurt me.

Best advice I can give, get to know the person first, then on the 2nd date I'd say let him know you are a male but now a woman, explain your transformation and tell him if he's not okay with it you'd understand, make it so if he breaks it off that it will be cool. You will be surprised how open people are nowadays and how many would love you for you. Do it before you have sexual relations, cause if he's not into it, he may get violent. If you go on dating sites I would definitely put it in the profile, but also be careful of those just wanting to fulfill a fantasy or fetish. I hope everything works out for you, you definitely deserve it.

Thanks Anastasia, i really regret it to be honest and i feel used, but i wont make the same mistake twice. The worst thing is he took photos of me on his phone and i really dont know who hes shown them too but it makes really angry and i cannot look his friends in the face as i do see them sometimes and i work with his sister but we dont talk, but men can be so hurtfull, i have never been used before and its horrible.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Well men don't mind being used sexually, if a woman were to just have sex with them, use them for that then leave, even taking pics and showing them to their girlfriends, the guy would love that. But if a woman uses them financially and such they get pissed, but never feel the way a woman feels when we are used sexually, just as you described. I wish more men knew what it felt like for us, then maybe they wouldn't do the stupid crap they do. I've had a guy record me and him together without me knowing and he showed it to all his friends, all it did was make his friends want to get with me and bang me, it makes you feel dirty like all you are viewed as is a slut. When it isn't even your fault. Guy's never understand this, they always say if it were the other way around they'd love it. But in our society a female cannot act like a male in the sense of sleeping around, then we are viewed as sluts, but a guy is viewed as a hero, makes no sense. Anytime a male brags about being with alot of females I call them whores and will not give them the time of day, it disgusts me.

I know exactly what you mean honey, i had a male friend who slept with 100s of women and he was viewed as a proper bloke as my male friends would call him, whats that all about, someone uses all them women and hes a proper bloke, its so stupid, ive heard hes got a right small one aswell lol but its so wrong, and then i have aa female friend whos slept with about 20 blokes, most of them used her and shes called a slut, its so wrong and it makes me angry aswell. Only now can i see what women have to cope with to some extent, some many things are different, my boss at work now treats me like im dumb, im no different to how i was before intelect wise, what a moron lol oh god i hope he dont come on here lol im sure he has boobs himself. But i look at things so different now i really do.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hey Anastasia916 and Cheryl1989, I was reading you conversation and I find very interesting. Especially, When you both discovered your sexual attraction to men or women and your sexual experience. lol I never had any sexual experiences, so I'm learning from your post. You both mention you were used for sex before, but how do you avoid that mistake now? Lol some of the post are making me terrified of sexual relations lol. (I'm a paranoid person) Sorry, I am known for asking A LOT of questions. I love learning new ideas from people.

Not to be rude to you, but yes women go through alot and males never appreciate it. I believe and it's actually been proven that females are smarter generally than males, this is because of the multitasking mind we have, we do better in school statistically. We concentrate on our studies more than most of the male population (notice I'm saying most here people, it doesn't mean all) yet we are treated like we are the "weaker" sex, that we are less intelligent, that we are less capable. I believe women could make better leaders, just how I feel. And what's funny is, we put up with so much and never complain, males barely have to deal with anything, we bare the children, have them and go through hell doing it, take care of the children and everything else, yet we are less intelligent? And less strong? I'd love to see a single male bare children and give birth VAGINALLY not the easy c-section way and then take care of them properly. I have met single fathers, but they struggle, where as single moms normally, not always, have their shit together. Single fathers typically move on and find a new mother for the children, so she can take care of them faster than single mothers do, again this is the norm, not all. I'm not scared I will say what I've done, and I've been with about 8 males willingly, including my hubby, but I've had an ex ask me the exact number of "dicks" that have penetrated me as he so bluntly put it, I was raped by 2 to 3 guys, so it would be 10 or 11, I'm not sure if it was 2 or 3 cause one time it was a date rape with a drug slipped in my drink, he had a friend with him, so I'm not sure if the friend was just the look out or joined in. Only thing I know is I woke up bleeding and had bruises all over me, scratches, etc. they beat me while doing it, why I have no clue, I was drugged so of course I don't believe I was fighting. Well I have told some truthfully how many I've been with and I was called a slut, and 80% of them used me as well. They convinced me they were sincere, wanted a lasting relationship, then once they got what they wanted left. I can respect someone who tries to be in long relationships but has been in a bunch of bad ones and been with alot of people that way, that's not their fault, that's life. But guys who have one night stands, use women just to put more notches on their belt, I find that disgusting. Sure there are women that do it to, but not near as many as guys that do it. I was lucky with my husband, he was the ONLY guy I willingly slept with on the first night, it just, happened. And I thought for sure he was going to leave the next day and never call me again. But nope, he said he fell for me way before we even had sex. So there are good ones out there, they are just few and far in between.

But yea back on the subject matter, males never appreciate what we do, it's alot and they never realize it. That's why I wish every male on this planet could live as a female, just for one day to see what it's like, let all the females trade bodies with the males for a day. And then we treat them the way they treat us. I think it would open their eyes. My hubby said he would be masturbating in the mirror all day if we traded bodies lol. I said good, I'll be playing videogames like you normally do lol. But all kidding aside, he's one of the few guys that understand what women deal with and would never treat me bad.

And on my point about females statistically being smarter intelligence wise, we just are never given the chances than males are. We get treated like we are children most the time by bosses. I typically, when I have a male boss, just play along with it, that's what most women do. But I do prefer a female boss. Male ones sometimes think they have this power over you that they can get whatever they want from you, a few have learned the hard way I don't put up with that BS. I just hope your boss doesn't start treating you like that, it's horrible.

You are a very strong person Anastasia and thank you for being honest about some of the things you have been through, i admire you for that and congratulate you for not letting scum like that ruin your life. But as far as what women have to deal with i would have to agree with you totally lol i hope i get the ability to multitask, i am sort of getting there i think, i always do one thing and think of another, have done for a couple of months, and believe me i never use to lol, oh yeah i also put makeup on and drive at the same time lol. As far as partners go i have slept with 11 women and only 3 where one night stands and they where mutual ones lol and now 1 man the bastard lol. My boss is stupid i think i could run rings round him and im sure he fancys me maybe abit of flirting might get me somewhere lol only joking. Thanks hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Black Hippie, dont worry hun about being used, i cant say it wont happen at sometime as it might but if your carefull you will just learn from it. I was used by the first man i went with and i was stupid but i wont make the same mistake again, being with men is a new experience for me so im learning aswell lol. But if you take your time with a man and get to know him and then when your comfortable then take the next step, if he truely likes you he will wait and be fine with it and put no pressure on you, if he pressures you or trys to get in your knickers all the time then he might be just after one thing so stay clear. But dont worry about it honest, just enjoy dating and getting to know someone the rest will just happen, and you will be fine, just use your head and dont give in to pressure.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon