Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ughhh boys (blowing off steam)

Hippie, I've been in therapy before to deal with my life's obstacles, I think the right therapist can definitely help. I've also was put on anti-depressants when I was in my young teens, I would suggest therapy first and if that doesn't work after a while then try a light anti-depressant. I weaned myself off of them eventually, and well... you can't let yourself be a victim. Becoming a victim and letting the bad emotions consume you just lets them win. Becoming a strong person and having a happy fulfilling life despite the bad experiences shows them who's boss! Getting down and depressed, feeling sorry for yourself doesn't help anyone. I've gotten in people's faces that sit there and sulk, crying day in and day out, not eating, not sleeping over such n such dumping them, or this or that happening, I am very blunt in telling them to get the fuck over it. I'm not being insensitive, I understand it hurts, I cry to, but you can't let it consume your life. Doing that as I said is just not good. Hope this helps explain somewhat. But I've only shared very few of the experiences I've been through, there is alot, but I hate sympathy and don't want to bring people down, I can't stand it when people get depressed and cry just because I tell them an experience of mine. I'm fine, I'm not dead, I'm healthy and happy, so they should be happy and rejoice that their life is so fortunate and not feel sorry just because mine was not. I don't like being viewed as different. It's like a handicapped person, they don't want that crap either, they wanted to be treated as an equal.

btw I asked this before, who's that in your avatar pic Hippie? Big Grin

Oh wow, come back on here and this thing's 3 pages long LOL Big Grin

In trying to stay with the off-topic (Tongue), I've been raped once because I was too trusting. It's weird because I still can't come to terms with the fact that he raped me. I still feel like it's my fault that it happened, but it doesn't really bother me at all.

I came close to getting raped again about a month ago by someone who said he was a model agency talent scout. He only got to feel me up, because when I got home, I emailed the agency and they said they were trying to deal with this guy (who doesn't even work for them) because he's been reported before. How I wish I could meet him again so I could do unimaginable horrors to him Dodgy

The only way I can think of to avoid being used for sex is to not give them sex and hold out as long as you can to see if they really care for you, but I can't say it works or anything because I'm still with my first boyfriend and sexual partner (not counting the guy who raped me). I'm (supposed to be) on anti depressants (I don't take them lol) but I get down because of other things- when people do get to me, like the fake talent scout, I get really violent.

Hey Anastasia916/Nyx, You two are strong, beautiful and inspirational people and I aspire to be like you guys. Big Grin. Being raped is a horrible thing, but you guys pulled though and continued on with your life. I hope those horrible rapist great what they deserve in the long run. You guys got what you deserve and that was a loving partner. You guys freaking RULE!! Sorry for the short speech. Lol Anyway, therapy seems like a great idea for my consist paranoia ^-^!! HeartHeartHeart Greatest website ever! =D

Ps: We are sooo off topic ^-^.

Anastasia916: My avatar is a pic of oluchi onweagba. She is a victoria secret model. My old pic was Alek Wek. They inspire me to feel beautiful about myself Smile. A Mid night skin tone is considered extremely ugly where I'm from, but these women make it seem soo beautiful. Big Grin!! lol I just love all the shade of skin!! Soo beautiful. lol. I'm a skin lover ^-^

Wow, this thread is really interesting, I love it how we can all share our experiences here with no one judging, and support each other! Anastasia´s and Cheryl´s lives are very inspiring, you seem to be true fighters. You don´t get to meet much of those in real life, I think most people prefer to complain a lot and not do much to change their circumstances. So yea, I really enjoy these posts.
Hope you´re getting along now Nyx, very sorry to hear about those rapists.

As for being used by guys, I´ve been through that as well (though not particularly violent rape), sometimes you just run into men who are experts in making you believe they are your soul mate or whatever, then run off when you sleep with them. I had something like that happen to me with someone who was in a serious relationship with someone else. He had me fooled completely, he was so intense I thought he had genuinely fallen for me but afterwards I just think he was some kind of creep, lol!
I agree that the best strategy is always to wait as long as possible before becoming intimate with a guy, and get to know him first. Otherwise it´s easy to feel used. As a rule it´s no good to rush or force things.
I think I´ve gotten myself in situations when I felt used afterwards because I was not comfortable with being on my own (I think there was some social pressure to be in a relationship, luckily I don´t care about that anymore), so I didn´t let
things develop at a natural pace and assumed I was in a relationship when I was just getting to know the guy. This didn´t happen a lot of times, but it is enough to make you unhappy for a long time!

Looking back, the only relationships that were worthwhile were the ones with guys who had the patience to wait and just enjoy my company in the meanwhile. So well, hope that helps some Black Hippie, and do not become paranoid, lol!!

Beauty is in any color, size and shape, believe that. Never listen to assholes that tell you you are ugly cause of this or that, you can't please everyone and that is why we are all individuals. When I don't tan I become porcelain white lol I use to wear make up that was a shade called "transparent" yep lol it's that bad! And some people find that color of fair skin unattractive, and when I tan some tell me that is ugly and that white skin is better. It's all a matter of opinion, I think I look great in both and so does hubby so that's all that matters Wink

Nyx, it is NEVER your fault that a male rapes you, don't EVER believe it's your fault. I don't give a damn if you stripped for him, started giving him a handjob or something and then chickened out of going all the way, there is no damn excuse for that shit and don't let ANYONE tell you different! Well if I included every single experience I'm not sure, but I was molested by a doctor at about 4/5 (I blocked most of it out and due to being hypnotized as a part of therapy alot of it is a blur) no one really knows what extent he did, but it was obvious he did not do what he was suppose to. So I have no clue if he actually stuck himself in me, only his fingers or what. But he was put in prison and was tortured and killed by inmates. As far as my first rapist, I was 14 and it was a guy I dated for 3 months. I didn't fight back and to this day I regret that, but I was in shock of what was happening. Then the date rape with the drug happened about 4 months after. Needless to say I became suicidal and became distant and didn't trust anyone. I would lash out at people if they looked at me wrong. It was a very dark time of my life, but I got through it. It may just take time, and I don't feel anti-depressants or other meds are needed, doctors think they are, but I feel they aren't. The best medicine is a shoulder to cry on, an understanding ear, etc. Therapy, the best medicine for emotional pain.

What most people don't realize is 8 out of 10 women encounter a forced sexual encounter at least once in their life. Every woman at least once in her lifetime will experience being sexually harassed, sad but true these are the statistics. I have seen them, I use to volunteer in shelters for battered and raped women and children. I have done public speeches at schools to warn young ladies and guys about the dangers of date rape, not to trust drinks, etc. The signs of a bad situation and how to get out of them. I've learned plenty of self defense methods and have implemented them.

I read an article once and if I can find it I will post it, a raped woman who was raped by a serial rapist made it her job to interview serial rapists in prison and make an article to warn women. Basically she spelled out exactly what you need to do to avoid any random encounters, what makes you a target, and what makes you vulnerable. I will say what I can remember, and add in a few of my own tips...

Firstly a serial rapists normally DO NOT carry ANY weapons other than a pair of scissors. This is because assault with a gun is considered to be attempted murder. They might put a fake gun to your head or their finger, but they typically do not carry a real gun. They would rather get the slap on a wrist (I think they should be castrated) for rape than to be put in prison for many many years for attempted murder. The scissors they carry are to cut your clothes off.

A rapist wants an "easy" victim, they want a fast and quick encounter, they want to hit it and quit it. If someone attacks you FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! And scream!!! As loud as you can. They do not want to cause attention and be caught before they can get it. Look into taking self defense classes, I've taken a few.

If you go for a jog or run, always be on alert. These sleezebags look for women with their hair pulled up in a ponytail or bun, it's easy for them to grab and control you. Try a better way to wear your hair, maybe up in a ball cap. They look for women not paying attention, for example listening to their ipod. Women on their cellphones, etc. Technology is not your friend ladies.

Pepperspray is a good defense, spray it in their damn eyes and scream and run!

If you park your car in a parking garage or you work late hours and you go to the parking lot alone... be aware of your surroundings, one of the biggest places these guys hunt women are in these places. Be aware of people who may be sneaking up on you, following you nonchalantly, etc. If you notice this, say in a very loud voice "I see you, you don't scare me, I have a gun and pepperspray, and I will call the police" even if it's not an attacker, does it really matter? Your life is more important! Also notice the cars parked near your vehicle. One of the biggest things these guys do is stay in big vans, they will park normally on your driver side of the car and as soon as you go to get in your car, they grab you and rape you inside their van, push you out and take off. It's an easy thing for them to do. If you notice a big van on your driver's side, even if you don't notice someone in it, get in your vehicle on your passenger side, better safe then sorry.

These are a few of the things I can remember, if I think of more I will post it, I have alot of information in my brain on this subject, it's just remembering it all lol.

Now as far as the talent scout Nyx, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check the company to make sure he/she is legit. Human trafficking would have been a hell of alot worse than him just feeling you up. Alot of people fake being talent scouts, you HAVE to be careful. Some can be rapists, others even worse, worse than your worst nightmares. They can drug you, kidnap you and human traffick you, forcing you into prostitution and there will be nothing you can do, they normally drug their victims and sell them to men in other countries! Other times they will find out all your info, and use your family to make you do what they want, they will start hurting your family if you don't. Watch the movies "Human Trafficking" was a special on the Lifetime channel, and also "Taken" it was a big movie that was about a girl that went to Europe to vacate and she and her friend got kidnapped, it shows what happens. This shit is real, not fake, it happens all the time, I have talked to a couple survivors, but there are not many survivors.

Also referring to the talent scout, if they do shit like that, the talent scouts, photographers, agents, managers, etc. Grab them by the damn balls and bust em! They are not allowed to do that and that is COMPLETELY inappropriate and report their asses. Sorry I'm cursing just that crap pisses me off to no end.

I was "almost raped" once, another date situation. Was my 4th date with this guy, and I use to be a nudist before my son, and he told me he was as well, that he can be around it and not find it sexual. So he invited me to go skinny dipping at his place and just hang out. The skinny dipping went fine, then we went to his bedroom to watch a movie, we cuddled and watched, not once did he get an erection, so I trusted him. Then we started making out and he tried to stick it in, I pushed him away and said no. He said something like "there's no going back now" he forced me down on my back, putting my hands and arms under my back, my hands under my lower back/butt. He forced my legs up to my head (good thing I'm flexible and can put them behind my head anyway!). Well as he was forcing my legs I was thinking of my best means of attack and within seconds I planned. As he was dealing with my legs, I pulls my arms down, I knew trying to get them from behind my back would have been pointless. And I moved my hands to wear they were hanging below my butt. I relaxed and stopped fighting. He said "haha good I see you see it's no point in fighting, I will get what I want" I just got an evil ass grin. And as soon as he went to put it in, guess what buddy, your balls hang dumbass! I instantly was able to grab his balls, I grabbed squeezed and sunk my long nails (real nails but were very hard and long) into his balls, of course automatic reaction to the pain, he let go of me and went into the fetal position. I pulled my butt and legs through my arms, still holding his balls tight (again I was very flexible). I got up and said "yep looks like you won, you got exactly what you deserve" I kicked the shit out of him over and over, and realized I hurt his balls so bad they were bleeding, and he was in so much pain he was too weak to get up and fight me. So I took the opportunity to grab my clothes put them on, grabbed my other things and ran out the door. Then as I was walking I called a friend that lived near by for a ride home, told them what happened. And lol she said, good I hope the fucker bleeds to death. He was in the air force! Everyone told me he was a good guy, I guess not. I don't know what happened to him after that, really don't care.

Also, note to ALL women on here, by the way: Don't think you'll react how you WANT to react, because it's VERY different when you're actually in the situation. There's ways to make yourself do things automatically, like a reflex, for self defense. You can also get keychains that double as weapons- I know a girl who had this pretty, pink, 6 inch long metal spike on her key ring.

I always like to imagine myself pulling something like what Anastasia did to the guy's balls, but when that stuff happened with the fake talent scout, my mind blanked and I didn't know what was going on and how to react, just that I didn't like what was going on. I kick myself mentally all the time when I think of that day and wish I could have grabbed that guy's balls and ripped them out. I was REALLY lucky that he was trying to earn my trust and had me meet him at a Starbucks, otherwise, who knows what could have happened. Ever since then, I flinch and get SUPER paranoid when an older guy touches my hands, because that's how he started- he grabbed my hands to initiate the physical contact.

Sometimes I wish I weren't so self conscious that I could leave the house without making myself all prettied up, because I know I get attention I don't need and I could get myself in a lot of trouble because I'm not a physically OR mentally strong person.

I'm not physically strong either, I'm 5'1 and 125 pounds, I'm petite and small. Mental strength comes in time and with life experience, that's no fault of yours, you just have to find it within yourself.

Hi everyone, just got back from work and have been reading whats been said and im so proud of everyone on here for how honest you are being, and its eye opening for me to here and realise how difficult and scary being a woman can be, i have lost alot of strength since all my changes and i worry about how i could defend myself as i get alot of men becoming violent when they realise i am a man, and as many of you know i have been seriously assaulted not so long ago but not in a sexual manner it was just a beating. As far as rapists go they are the victims and try to make others there victim, but your not, they have the serious problem and many cannot find an attractive loving girlfriend or have a life thats so unfulfilling, now i believe rapists should be castrated and put in prison for life and i mean life. Now these freaks give good men a bad name as there are good men out there, and they are the ones we need to find, well i do lol, but i think we all need to be carefull in so many ways. I know of alot of women who have suffered mental abuse and this can be just as life desroying, i would actually love to work and help support women in these situations because nobody should have to go through any abuse in there life and its people like you Anastasia and you Nyx that talk about it that give people strength and realise there not alone and there not victims, i know im not a real woman but i would be proud to call myself one. Lifes full of challenges and difficult situations and its how we deal with them that makes is strong, in my opinion if you give in to these situations then you will be a victim but if you fight and stand up for what you believe then your a winner and thats what you all are WINNERSBig Grin.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl, for self defense you can take up classes, take up boxing (good exercise as well) I do boxing on the Wii and I have a punching bag and speed bag I use, you can start doing weight training for your arms and legs. Since you no longer have your testicles you shouldn't bulk up since you no longer have testosterone. And what's this nonsense "I know I'm not a real woman" you are whatever you feel you are and don't let anyone tell you different. I was just teasing you when I said you'd have to have a period and have a child to know what it's fully like, I mean technically, there are women who never have kids, and those with uterus issues who have to get them removed no longer have periods. You're just a woman with no uterus. I still think it would be fascinating if a transgender male to female could have a child, I'd love to read their story! I believe some people are born in the wrong bodies. So who knows you may have been meant to be a woman, either way I believe the purpose of life is to learn, we are given many obstacles to overcome and learn from, to become strong from, etc. It's all a big test, the world is our classroom and these bodies of ours are just our desks and our minds are our notepads. I say take life by the horns and ride it. Get the most you can out of it. As far as mental abuse, I agree, my son's father abused me mentally for years using my emotions and such to his advantage over me, but I realized this and then realized how to fight back against it, then he started to become physically violent, then he started to become that way on my son that's when I beat his fucking ass and I left. I never looked back either.

On the subject of castrating rapists, I think anyone that would rape or hurt anyone should be punished worse than they are. And the idiots that do it to children, the males should have ALL their manhood cut off and then their penis attached to their forehead, that way we know they are real dickheads. The females should have their ovaries removed cause they don't deserve to have children and then their vaginas should be sown up. I think any child molester should be forced to have "Child Molester" tattooed to their forehead, this way we all will know. They don't deserve to have rights and that's how I feel about it. I mean yes, statistically most people that do stuff like that had it done to them when they were kids. I was hypnotized when I was young to not become like that, so it is possible to defeat that happening. Now if anyone even mentions anything close to "kiddie porn" or doing something to a child, I will try my best to get them reported, I wish I had the means, cause I would hunt them down and kill them myself. Sorry some people can't be helped and it's better they aren't alive.

I agree with you hun, child molesters are the scum of the earth and in my eyes should get the death penelty, just the thought of it discusts me and makes me so angry. I get really upset if i hear about things like that. To change the subject abit there is a female to male transexual who looked just like a man but still had his vigina and womb, and he got pregnant lol it was in the news loads, but it would be amazing to have the chance to experience something like that as men will never know the bond that mothers have with there child.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon