Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey, i'm new to the site..

Well hi Smile I'm new to the site and I feel kinda embarrassed I'm actually on this site because, well I'm ashamed that I actually care about my boobs size. Honestly I've never been on a site like this, so all I'm asking is if maybe someone could help me out on what would work for making them grow a little bigger^^''' lol and um I'm not really sure what else to say.. Blush
Thanks for reading Smile

Hi honey, welcome to the site, i think we are all abit embaresed when we first post but theres no need to be, its perfectly natural and normal to want to feel better about ourselves and this is a natural way of doing it so dont worry. Now im male and wanted breasts so just think how i felt with my first post lol but everyone is wonderful on here and i have had fantstic results and i am now living as a woman. First i will say to read asmuch as you can on here, there is loads of info, with NBE what works for one person may not work for you so it can be trial and error but we are here to help when we can and offer support, maybe tell us more about yourself like your age and what size you are now. So good luck hun just look down all the posts and see what method you like the sound of and if you think it will work for you and then ask some questions if you want.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

thank you Blush well I'm 15 and I'm a 36A :/ I kinda feel bad about how I look already soo having small breasts makes me feel even worse lol..I thought maybe I could have a chance of having the person I like, like me back if I had SOMETHING appealing about myself. Where I live no one cares about personality Sad so I need something.. Once again thank you for being nice and open to me Smile and for the advice, I'll be reading stuff on the site and see if I could find something to make em grow a bit without my mom knowing lol

Hi hun, you being only 15 I have a few suggestions if you don't want your mom to know... massage is very good for NBE, you can use any type of lotion, I prefer a cocoa butter lotion as when you start growing you could get stretch marks and it prevents them. Pectoral muscle exercises (chest exercises) can be good as well. You can look into hypnosis there are some free things online for it and it could be good for you to just stick it on your MP3 player and listen to. You will want to stay away from any type of herbal NBE until after puberty, about 21 or older as these can really mess with your hormones, this includes PM (Pueraria Mirifica). You can try BO like Ultra Breast or Bountiful Breast, but to get those you would need your mom of course to know. Also pumps are good but again mom would have to know to order it for you. BO is okay for those under 18 as UB and BB were originally created for teenagers who are not developing all the way (you must have your period for 2 years before taking though). I started looking into natural breast enhancement when I was your age, and I was a 32A so even smaller than you! And eventhough I hated my breast size I was pretty popular in boys liking me, it's not about the size of them hun, it's about your confidence and how you act. Boys your age aren't looking for anything serious anyway, they are a bag of raging hormones lol. So they are thinking with the wrong head hun. So that is why right now they pay attention to the girls with the bigger chests or the cheerleaders, but once you finish HS or go to college trust me it will change. I wouldn't worry too much about what 15 or 16 year old boys say or do lol, you got to remember girls mature faster than boys, so you are probably at a maturity level of an 18 year old where as they are still like 12 or 13 year olds lol you got to give them time to grow up. Heck even guys my age (in their 20's) act like little boys, some never grow up lol. If I were 15 again I would have concentrated on my education more and myself, having fun with friends, etc. and not worry so much about boys. I know your mom probably says the same thing and you roll your eyes but when you get older you realize, mom was right! Maybe you can tell your mom about your insecurities and she can help? Just a suggestion, moms are alot more open minded then we give them credit for Wink remember, she was 15 once and probably had similar insecurities.

But yea, I would definitely say go for some good massage techniques and look into the free hypnosis programs. They both are free so wouldn't need mom to order, and you can't get better than free Wink also you may not be finished growing yet, I had a friend that wore training bras all through highschool she was literally flat, then I bumped into her in her 20's and she had I'd say DD's, she said she hadn't had surgery (they did look real) and she hadn't done anything to enhance them, that at 19 or 20 they started growing out of no where, so who knows you could be a late bloomer also. Oh another thing to look into, is the boobie food section, you can start eating foods that are good for the boobies and avoid the ones that would be bad for growth. Hope all this helps and hope I'm making sense to you lol. Good luck!

Welcome to this site, you´ll get a lot of support here!

First thing: please don´t label yourself a "loser", you´ll feel much happier about your body if you think of yourself as lovable and beautiful. Remember everyone is attractive in their own way, I know that´s difficult to see when you´re 15 (been there too) but it´s true! The process we´re all going through to grow boobs is to make us feel better about ourselves, it is not because we hate the way we are now (subtle difference, but still). Also, this is mostly a holistic process, it works much better when your mind is tuned into growing your breasts and you remain patient and positive all along.

As for boys, yeah I agree that you better try not to take them too seriously. They are probably very insecure too, so keep that in mind when you feel unhappy about your looks.

I know it´s hard to be patient when you´re that young, but it´s true that many girls don´t develop until their 20s. In my case I was so flat at your age that I didn´t even wear a bra, and my breasts didn´t stop growing until I was 21 - 22. I even had some growing pains at that age. But yeah, it wasn´t funny at all when I was 15, especially because my best friends all matured very young and showed off their huge boobage. :s

Anyway, take a look and ask as many questions as you like, good luck!

Thank you very much to all of you! Blush I'm glad everyone's so nice. and YA everyone's boobs are HUGE and they're all like "I love my boobs Heart " and show them off. And everyone's just staring at my friend's boobs and its kinda funny but also uncomfortable lol. Thanks againnn for everyone's advice!! Smile

Your not a loser!!! lol change that right now!

I used to be so insecure about my breast size at your age too. I was almost completly flat thoughout highschool!!!!!! I met this kid I really liked freshman year and I thought he liked me too. But this other girl (with boobs) was allover him and eventually they started dating.I honestly thought it was because I was so flat and it made me so depressed. They lasted a long time but junior year they broke up and within a month he was mine! and my boobs hadn't grown whatsoever lol. Thats when I realized it really doesn't matter!!!! and i feel so dumb for worrying about it. Any guy who really likes you won't care and alot of guys perfer them small. And i know it's hard to be around friends who develope before you and flant them but I'm surre you have got other things to brag about!!! At your age i started working out for a bigger butt and all the boys loved it. It was actually annoying but made me feel better about where i was lacking in the front... :0) I'm only 19 so this wasn't that long ago but I've come so far and I know you will too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon