Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair

Usually, I'm quite good at hair but I just can't get this style to work! Any one got any ideas as to how to get this style lol?
Thanks Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you meaning the hair color, the cut or the style?

The style, like the loose waves

Rollers, the bigger the rollers are the bigger and looser the waves will be, it's better for your hair if you get like the velcro type ones and put then in right after your shower, just put in a good leave in conditioner/de-frizzer and put the rollers in while the hair is wet, let it air dry. If you are in a hurry then blow dry with the rollers in, but of course the heat can be damaging, I try my best to style without heat. If you want them and your hair is already been washed that day and is dry, you can brush your hair and use heated rollers, as I said, the bigger the rollers the bigger and looser the waves. If you want the waves only on the ends like her hair only roll them as far up as you want them. Also really big rollers rolled all the way to the scalp can create awesome volume. After the hair is dry you can also lightly spray some hairspray in to hold the style longer and better. Or spray when you take them out. This look can also be done with a big curling iron like a 2" or bigger (meaning diameter not length lol).

I know alot about styling, coloring, etc. etc. because there are hair stylists in my family. Hope this helps.

Thanks Smile
I think I've got every type of roller other than velcro lol so I will go and buy some large ones when I get a chance Smile

Other types of rollers are fine, I just don't like those foam ones with the clamp thingy personally because it causes a crease in the hair where ever it was clamped. The biggest thing is that however big and loose you want the waves, that's how big the rollers need to be.

It is hard to do this , but you can just have your style.

I like to wash my hair, add leave in conditioner, wait until it is 99.9% dry and then twist into a bun on the top of my head. After an hour or so take it down and you will have beautiful loose waves with no frizz. I know it takes a little longer but it's no hassle and the results are great. Just remember to twist the bun nice and tight

I have light and thin hair. I am loosing my hair like all in one wash. lol.
I use hair fall controller shampoo and conditioner as well. Before hair wash I have oil massage for five minutes. But still I have a problem of hair fall.
Can I have solution for hair fall?

Smarika, try and use an organic shampoo. Stay away from anything that has sodium laurel sulfate. My hairdresser says she's been seeing so much more in the way of bald spots, and hair thinning because of that. Also, you might want to add a supplement like msm, biotin, silica, or fo-ti. I had problems with losing hair too, I started taking 5000 mg biotin a day, plus the msm. Worked wonders. My hair is almost to my waist..and so much thicker.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon