Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair

hi there. oh hair. what can i say. i am an african. my hair seems to like extra virgin olive/coconut oil. i use this natural wild hair growth oil. and i think my family is noticing that my hair is thicker and growing out nicely. hope that helps. i agree that some of those chemicals are just crap and not too good for the body or hair. good luck!

Hey, you have came to right place, I personally runs hair saloon and my saloon provides all hair styles and product which are needed for hair improvement. In my hair saloon I have placed 3 racks, one racks shows all hair styles, other one shows all different samples of coloring hair and the 3rd one show the type of hairs.

Hair Salon Equipment Sale

On a parallel topic, I have very thin, brittle nails which break or split if I look at them funny. In fact, I say that my typing speed is one broken nail a week. My dermatologist suggested 1,200 mcg of Biotin daily. So I've been taking 2,000 mcg for the past 2 years with no improvement. Based on what I've been reading on this site, I just upped it to 5,000 mcg (plus whatever is in my multivitamin). Someone once suggested silicate. Bellalily, you just suggested silica. Would you happen to know if silicate and silica are different names for the same thing?

P.S. I just got bumped to Senior Member for reaching 100 posts. I never would have thought I'd have so much to say (not contribute, just say) in only a month Rolleyes I love this site.

*knock knock* hello...

I'm taking this. Is anybody else here using it? I'd swear my hair is shinnier since I take it (I started in mid January), but it may be an effect of my herbal routine.
Well, I just wanted to gather opinions/reviews on it, and to know if using it has had any effect on NBE Big Grin
It's Silicon, not sure if it's the same as silicate/silica, so I add this new term to Erica's question.

And btw Erica congrats for reaching 100 posts Wink
Have you ever used any nail grower/hardener (I mean that liquid you use as a nail varnish, sorry if I don't explain myself correctly!) along with the Biotin?
I used that (only the hardener not the Biotin) when I was a teenager because my nails were in a terrible state from applying layer after layer after layer of nail varnish. It didn't work wonders but they didn't break as much as before using it.

An observation... many of the members here for whom English is a second language write much better and clearer English than many of the native speakers.

If I wanted silicone, i wouldn't be trying NBE. Big Grin Just kidding.

I've tried gallons of topical "solutions" promising rock hard nails or 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) growth in 2 weeks or smoothing out ridges. Don't know if they work for anyone, but they certainly didn't help me, at least not enough to count Sad

I just have to repeat myself. *stands on rooftop and shouts* I love this site (and the people in it who are all the greatest.)

P.S. Alicia, your English is just fine and so much better than my Spanish which consists of gracias, taco and burrito - and No Hablo Espanol (I don't know how to make the accent over the "n".)
Big Grin 

Haha, yes, it's easy to love this site, it's full of wonderful people and precious information!

Thanks for your compliment Erica, you're very nice. I wish I could show you how to accent the "n", but I have no idea either, Spanish keyboards include a specific key for the letter "ñ", tee hee Big Grin

I'm sorry my suggestion didn't help you at all. I guess you've already tried eating more food rich in vit. B, C, A, E etc...?

My nails aren't spectacular, they're just ok, but I'll let you know if the Silicon capsules do something extra for them. Wink

(04-03-2012, 09:18 PM)EricaB Wrote:  (I don't know how to make the accent over the "n".)

It's fairly easy, just go to "Start" > "Accessories" > System Tools" > "Character Map".
Choose your font, e.g. "Arial", look through the characters until you find the one you want; scroll down as necessary. Then click on the character you want, click on "Select", then "Copy". You can now paste the character into whatever you are typing. "ñ"

español

mañana

œstrogen

Take care,
BigDave

(19-10-2010, 04:58 AM)smarika Wrote:  I have light and thin hair. I am loosing my hair like all in one wash. lol.
I use hair fall controller shampoo and conditioner as well. Before hair wash I have oil massage for five minutes. But still I have a problem of hair fall.
Can I have solution for hair fall?

You can try MediGro Hair Loss treatment. It contains a blend of 100% natural ingredients which prevent hair loss and thinning hair & promote Hair Growth.
If you suffer hair loss due to poor nutrition, severe stress or due to bad hair techniques or it may be due to medical disorder or a prescribed medication MediGro will help you to come out of it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon