Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First month on BO

Exclamation 

Hi Ladies!

So I'm on this site pretty often but never really post anything..
BUT I just started BB about a month ago and I haven't had ANY results yet Sad
Am I being too impatient? How long before you got visible results? Whenever I read others' posts it seems like you all got the growth "tingles" a couple weeks in..

Just needing a boost in morale.. I really wanted this to work!

Thanks in advance for any replies

Janie

Hi dear,

Have you check your body temperature to see that is on the correct level from 98.2 and above. NBE requires good body temperature to get it work. If you are having low temperature you need to do kelp and l-tyrosine to get it up on the right level. BO also need to work with protein, whey protein isolate is a good choice as it is easily absorb without making people bloated.

Hope this help!

Hugs!

I agree with crystalelle,
It could be your body temperature is too low. Are you taking anything with BB as well?
A lot of people take Kelp and L-tyrosine as crystalelle mentioned. Some other people are taking DIM and other herbs and vitamins with it. As well as a lot of use are taking protein shakes as well.

Some people don't experience tingles right away. At least give it 3 months for your body to adjust to the product. Also your breast don't have to actually "tingle" or "ache" to show that it's growing. There are other signs as well, such as itching, fullness, feeling heavy, or even just no sign at all and you could still be growing.

Thanks for the responses!

Crystelle- I haven't checked my temperature because I figured I was young and healthy so it shouldn't be out of range? I probably should check it Tongue

Superboob- I was hoping I wouldn't have to add any more supplements.. I'm an absolute space cadet so I just don't trust myself to take something else on a daily basis Tongue

I think I'll check my temp first and take it from there.

Thanks girls!

I think it can depend on when in your cycle you started taking it for some women. It took me between to eight weeks to have my first growth cycle. I would have to go back and check to find out the exact amount of time, but I do know that my first growth happened 4 to 5 days before my second cycle while being on the pills.

Mel
Thumbs Up 

Awesome... I'm coming up on my seventh week I think so hopefully I'll get some growth soon... Grow boobies GROW!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon