Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Impant (Yes)

I have heard many people saying dont go for breast implant but i have met some contended people who are saying its good to have..

I have researched many surgeons and got short listd some of them

Sounds to me you haven't done your research extensively or I'm sure you'd realize why we are so against them. And it sounds to me like you are advertising here for the surgeons. I mean why else come here and compile a list of sites for surgeons, when the majority here are against them?

Yea...plus you joined in April. It doesn't make any sense to join for such a short period of time and talk about getting implants... Nice try, but a lot of the women here are more intelligent than that.

Have a nice day.

I know this is not the response you are looking for, but how many NBE programs have you tried before you decided to get implants. I recommend dedicating at least a year to NBE. Just experiment with methods until you find one right for you. If you already know nothing works for you, then you should make a decision. I know this is not the response you wanted. Just remember Its your choice Smile We are here to make suggestion. Have a lovely day! Heart

Breast implants are not good to have. Why would you want to cut up your breasts? For one thing, they look fake and make you look cheap. For another thing, it's putting a foreign substance inside your body which makes you vulnerable to all kinds of nasty complications, many of which can be seen from the outside and are not pretty. And finally, implants are not permanent and if you get them, you are pretty much bound to keep having surgeries to maintain them ($$$).

I've always had small breasts (34AA-A), but I've learned to love the small ones. My husband does too; in fact, all the men I've ever been serious with have actually preferred smaller breasts to large ones. I'm currently using the Brava system to round them out again after breastfeeding and gain just a little volume, like up to a B cup. But I have never seriously considered implants. They look obvious, and can really damage your body. They even seem to be going out of fashion. Bottom line: natural is always better!

I subscribed to this forum to feel encuraged to proceed with my natural growth. I prefer the shape of my breasts to the shape of fake ones.
Every woman has the potential to grow their breasts to the size they want, from cup to cup, step by step. The satisfaction in guaranteed and plus you won't have to live with the thought that those are yours just because you bought them (bad for your self-esteem).

Kelly

Implants ruin your breasts. Seriously. I think it's sad that any woman would feel like she needs them. Now, I completely empathize with wanting to improve the size and/or shape of your breasts, but implants are a quick fix that does NOT last forever, and when they expire (average 16 years), you will either have to replace them or be left with ruined, sad, scarred, empty shells of breast tissue which inevitably end up looking worse than they did before. Not to mention the myriad horrifying complications of the surgery...

Implants ruin your breast indeed. I was just explanted.

10 yrs with, made me a 34B from a 34AA/AAA. I removed them b/c I gpt tired of the muscle pain associated with the weight of them.

Wish I had never had themplaced, I'm 10 days pot op and saggy, it looks like I have tuberous mini breasts. Which despite the fact that I was small I looked "round" not flappy mini boobs. I hate them. The implants and my current breasts not to mention the incision that will never go away.

I've cried for days b/c I wish I had my own and wish I had nver done the surgery and b/c I miss that part of me that made me feel more femenine in a bbob driven society.

Consider other options.

Thanks so much Musha for sharing your experience with us. I wish more ex-implantees like yourself would share their stories here so those considering surgery can make a more informative decision. I hope you can find on this forum what you're looking for to regain your breasts back to the way you want them. I know many women have regained through NBE after emptiness due to childbirth/breastfeeding, weightloss, etc. so it's my belief that someone in your situation can do it also. Don't give up hun, there is always hope!

I plan to explant in the near future and will definitely share my story with pictures. To the OP, many women would die for the results I have with breast implants. they look incredible for 32DD breasts, although they are still very unnatural. Anyone who gets breast implants must know that they will NEVER look natural. Nor will they feel natural, inside and out. They will not look good in 10 years and when I lose weight they look like fake breasts even more. I've had mine for a year and have learned a great deal about loving myself. It's sad that society has altered the way men and women see the human body.

I look forward to feeling myself again

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon