Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New source of bovine ovary.

bellalily....I am so happy that swansons finally has BO...I really like swansons...they have always been so good with shipping, etc. I think i will prob order this next week with my normal order of vits. I know some have said that the dose in each tab is low however, I also have read that some seem to have better success with lower doses. SO I will start low, add the WY and go from there. I also am considering using the Natural Sources raw female due to it having the uterus. Or is the ovary enough????? I will look at the pituitary also. i like the idea of it being separate and in lowere doses that way i can control the doses alot easier. Just my thought. I am very excited about this!!!!! I had considered ordering UB next week but had reservations. Now I feel much better!! Hope it works for me. I haven't been really doing anything these past several months with NBE and have wanted to get back to it. Guess I was just frustrated and felt nothing would really worked permantly. But i am willing to give BO a shot.
laisegirlBig Grin

Fabulous Laisegirl...the one thing I'd do if starting over would be to start at a lower dose. It seems that going through all the programs that 1500 was the ideal average. I started at 1800...that dosage was recommended on another site I looked at. If I have a few months of no growth, I'll probably do a cleanse and start back with a lower dose.
I also love the fact that its only a 250 pill which allows you the option of upping, or lowering in smaller amounts.
Good luck, and keep us posted if you do order. Smile

bellalily...yea i plan to start low and ramp up slowly...the control with the lower doeses per pill is really what attracked me to it....i can add other things like WY or anything else as i choose......i will def let all know how things are going WHEN they get going.....i get paid thurs and have to order some vits then so i will put the BO on the list....i think i am actually getting excited about this NBE again...and it's been a long time since i have been excited about it.....

ok after a few financial set backs the past couple of weeks I FINALLY ordered the BO from swansons, also WY. I anticipate it arrivng by tues or weds. i will then begin a slow ramp up.....i will prob order the ipriflavone in the very near future to add to my program.

Heres hoping for results...finally!!!!!

why do we want to pituitary with B.O.? What does it do?

i have been wondering the same thing periwinkle.....hope someone can answer soon......hate to think i will be taking the Bo without the pituitary and wasting time.....

the pituitary gland, is the one responsable the growth on your body, it also helps: Sex organ functions in both men and women,Thyroid gland function,the conversion of food into energy (metabolism),water and osmolarity regulation in the body,secretes ADH (antidiuretic hormone) to control the absorption of water into the kidneys, and TEMPERATURE REGULATION.

So without the pituitary, it would be no growth.

damn, now i have to order pituitary too....i got my raw bo and startd last night..but from the sounds of it, i wold be wasting my time taking it until i get the pituitary..right????

The pitituary is an added tool for growth without it we will still be growing probably slower for those who has pitituary problem. The pitituary give the body a kick while nourishing our gland as we know that in puberty, pitituary and ovary are the key to help the body to change.

In UB there is no pitituary in it and people like Anastasia are still growing while on it.

I also found some random BO products on amazon that is design for cross dresser that contain BO and some bovine mammary gland in it. To which degree this product might work I have no idea because I don't take random comment provided by amazon seriously.

If UB does not have pituitary do the other ingredients in it stimulate the pituitary indirectly? The endocrine system is all dependent on each other right? If not I think it would be a good idea to take pituitary separately and hopefully that will speed growth!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon