Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Asymmetry and writing hand

I was just browsing the old forum and found something interesting... Apparently the hand you write with is the breast that is slightly smaller (in most cases, as most women have slight asymmetry). This is also true of me, I'm right handed and my right breast is smaller?
Not sure if this is coincidence lol...
Any one else know about this?
Also, apparently sleeping on your right/left side has an effect on your right/left breast.
Just an interesting discussion I thought Big Grin

I heard that too! I'm right handed and my right breast is smaller too ^-^!! I guess it is true =O

Not so true for me, I was originally left handed, my mom forced me to learn to write with my right hand and cut with my right hand. When I play baseball I have a left hand stance, I cut meat like a lefty. There are some things I do as a righty and others I do as a lefty. I sleep on both sides equally or I sleep on my tummy and lol my right side is slightly smaller than my left. So hmmm. I think it has to do with, for most that the left side is bigger because the heart is on the left side and that side gets circulation faster. My left foot is also slighty bigger. My whole left side is slighty bigger/longer, etc.

Also the opposite for me. I am right handed and my right breast is bigger than my left.

Ooh I see, seems as though it's coincidence then! Thanks for the replies Smile

Well it is definitely true for me. My left breast is just slightly smaller than my right one, but it is not noticeable. I am hoping to fix that soon though!

Hmmm I think my right breast is a bit bigger than the left, and I write with my rght hand. I will sleep in different positions though, and very often on my stomach, perhaps that´s been evening them out.

I am a right handed, my right breast is smaller but when my cycle growth come my right breast is bigger. I only notice it very recently because I just brought back puberty. LOL!

I'm right handed and my right is slightly smaller... I also sleep a lot on my right, so that might explain the difference. I kind felt that sleeping my side like that had affect on my boobs so I try to sleep on my left instead.

(27-04-2010, 07:57 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  So hmmm. I think it has to do with, for most that the left side is bigger because the heart is on the left side and that side gets circulation faster. My left foot is also slighty bigger. My whole left side is slighty bigger/longer, etc.

this sounds like very plausible. I am left-handed and my left side, booby, foot and even i notice my nose is a bit fuller on the left side, even my hips and belly pooch, haTongue. But seeing how lefties are in the minority that may be why experts say its the opposite side that you are dominant with that is bigger...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon