Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

Thank you guys sooo much for your stories!! HeartHeartHeart
How many people know about your NBE journey or are you keeping it a secret? I one told one of my friends ^-^

My husband is the only one that knows. I don't want to be telling ppl in case it doesn't work. I have a lot of stick from people over my breast size even family members. I wear double gel bras to hide how flat chested I am and still get stick so imagine how cruel ppl would be if they knew how small I actually am. My children have noticed me taking the tablets after dinner but no questions asked so far. If they ask I'll just tell them they are vitamins to make me healthier. I am rather underweight in general and my journey for boobs is combined with a need to gain a stone in weight.

what is your bra size?
I’m a 34A

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?
I want to be a 34D or DD.I believe that my breasts look even smaller than their actual size and I need them bigger to make my waistline look smaller.

Why do you want larger breast?
It would make me feel more feminine,confident and happier.I think we all are in this for the same reason.I used to look at and still look on larger breasted woman and wish I had them that size.

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast?
It would make me more confident and happier etc…

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
Implants has risks and the operation is expensive and dangerous and not parmenent were they need to be replaced every few years.It doesn’t feel natural and affects sensitivity in breasts so…

Have your breast grown yet? How much?
I have grown about 1.5 cm few years ago from generic BO(DNE) and about 2 cm from NG..

How long have you been on a program?
I have been on my NG program for about 2 months.

Quote:My husband is the only one that knows. I don't want to be telling ppl in case it doesn't work. I have a lot of stick from people over my breast size even family members. I wear double gel bras to hide how flat chested I am and still get stick so imagine how cruel ppl would be if they knew how small I actually am. My children have noticed me taking the tablets after dinner but no questions asked so far. If they ask I'll just tell them they are vitamins to make me healthier. I am rather underweight in general and my journey for boobs is combined with a need to gain a stone in weight.
I'm sorry people are giving you a hard time. I never understood why people could be soo cruel over breast size. >_< Anyway, Good luck with your routine Smile

Spurschick, have you thought about using a noogleberry? If you´ve had bigger boobs from pregnancies you might respond to a pumping device, and you can add it to the supplements you´re taking.

Btw that´s really cruel, others telling you your boobs are too small! I´ve always been very thin myself and with my first pregnancy some aunts were commenting "well, she´s finally got herself some breasts!". I should´ve told them "yeah and you still haven´t got yourself some brains!".
Well I hope your program works for you, good luck!

Hey Spurschick, it's horrible people saying that to you. I never heard anyone saying that directly to me, but if I talked about my breasts being small people would agree with me but say something positive about my body afterwards.

People are often jealous of thin people, believe it or not more people are obsessed with weight than breast size so maybe it's just their jealously saying your breasts are small because they would love to be thin like you. Jealousy and insecurity makes people do crazy things, just try not to let it get to you and be confident and proud of the person you are Smile Nothing is more feminine than a confident woman, regardless of weight and breast size![/b]

Thanks girls, I'm trying to learn to be more confident, not an easy task lol. I am starting a new job tomorrow so hoping to get off to a new start. I just got my uniform and got the smallest size which is a 10/12 and I'm a size 6! Hoping I don't look too daft.

I'm definately considering the noogleberry pump. Just trying to navigate myself around the site to find the cost, I don't have a lot of spare cash at the moment as it is nearly my daughter's 4th birthday. I really want to gain the confidence in myself so I don't give off negative vibes to her.

I truly don't understand why people have the need for insulting others. It just leaves you with really low self confidence and escalates your complex. Good luck to all you ladies x x x

Hi everyone, no matter what breast size you have they are all beautifull, many larger women want small boobs and many smaller women want larger breasts i think its just natural to want to be happy with our bodys and breast size and so on, but for those who have nothing better to do than comment on others are obviously hiding there own inadequecy in there bodys and feel they must point the finger else where lol i have no time for these people, everyone is beautifull in there own unique way so never let anyone tell you otherwise, my breasts are decreasing at the moment, i reached a 36DD at one point and i was more than happy with that, but since then i have lost a great deal of weight and and my hormones have become stable and i am now a 34C or a 36B and you no what i love them, i was worried when they first started getting smaller but im fine with it now, they go with my body and im comfortable.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hello everyone Big Grin, I LOVE the comment I got in this post so far. Anyway, I have an announcement. I bought my first summer dress today and it is sooooooo CUTE =D. I never bought a summer dress because I was embarrass of how flat they made me look, but this website gave my the confidence rock an itty bitty white dress. You guys ROCK!! I would love if you guy made random announcement about your life. I will comment back on all of them! Thank you!! HeartHeartHeartHeart

Hi Black Hippie, good for you chick, you buy them dresses as im sure you look drop dead gorgeous in them, i have only just started wearing summer dresses myself lol as now i have lost weight i feel quite confident in them and they are so comfortable lol why dont you post a pic of your dress honey. Im trying to find clothes at the minute that suite me and find a look for myself but im kind of struggling lol theres so much to choose from.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon