Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

(03-05-2010, 01:58 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  People are often jealous of thin people, believe it or not more people are obsessed with weight than breast size so maybe it's just their jealously saying your breasts are small because they would love to be thin like you.

My best friend is one of those people that seems to feel the urge to talk about how big her boobs are growing. Well she's also pregnant and pushing 200 pounds, so it's not exactly mystical. My response usually involves continuing the shopping topic of conversation and saying how hard it is to find clothes that fit since they're all too big. I just get sick of her talking about herself like she's a playboy model when she's very clearly not, and it usually does the trick.

@Black Hippie: You go, girl!!! It will probably look gorgeous on you hon! Don't let boobsize stop you from buying cute clothes, you are slim and have a beautiful shape (as your picturepage shows) fashionable clothes are made for a body like yours!!

@Cheryl: Wow, you look so good!! Your body looks so feminine and the boobs have the perfect sizeHeart

@Spurschick: People who make such comments SUCK!! But most of all they are terribly insecure about themselves. And like Cousin Rose said, they are just jealous of the fact that you're thinner/cuter/smarter than them and trying to find a way to get you down. Don't let it get to you!

@Aradiarising: Sounds like a nice friendDodgy But as you said, she's not perfect either so she may have the boobs, but that's allCool

Cheryl, Yeah I wish I discovered summer dresses sooner D:!! Anyway, I would love to take a picture of the dress, but my parents borrowed my camera for their vacation this week. I'm glad I was invited Dodgy lol You should rock a hat with your summer dress!!! I LOVE wearing a big hats with Sunglasses =D
I would wear this hat!! http://images.asos.com/inv/X/27/180/1029...age1xl.jpg lol. I know thats way to much for most people, but I love hats!
You should start of with a solid color sun dress: (I personal like white dresses, but any bright color seems good) Right now, I typical wear a floppy sunglasses, solid colored sun dress with matching shoes. ARG!! I wish I had a pic, but you get the idea lol ^_^ HeartHeart *huggles*

esther85, You are Awesome!!! Cool

bibi: NIce comeback!!
Quote: "yeah and you still haven´t got yourself some brains!"

Aradiarising: Hopefully your friend will talk more about her baby and less about herself once she gives birth.

Spurschick: I wish you daughter the best 4th B day ever! Smile I hope you feel better. Finding confidence is hard, but you CAN do it. Big Grin

I agree with Hippie, Aradia it is strange your friend is more concerned about herself than her baby, when I was pregnant I was more concerned with my child and was more busy getting everyone to feel my tummy when he kicked lol. I thought it was just the most amazing thing ever. Oh and this is from experience... typically 8 out of 10 women once they give birth, dry up after breastfeeding, if they do breastfeed, they lose the boobs they gained during pregnancy lol but it's hard to lose the baby weight! And from what I've noticed those that don't breastfeed end up smaller than what they were before getting pregnant when they dry up, my cousin for example was a DD before pregnancy, after (she didn't breastfeeed) she is now maybe a small B? And they are like empty skin, pancakes really. But she has managed to lose all the weight she had. I breastfed my son, I was barely an A before pregnancy, I wore extremely padded 32B's though, and then during pregnancy I went to a 34C, after breastfeeding went down to a full 32B, which I was happy with, then after losing weight went down to an A cup again, but at least I didn't end up flat chested! And now with NBE I'm a 32C. So just wait, after she has the baby and gets done breastfeeding if she does that, she will end up fat and without the boobs. Only a very lucky few keep their boobs after pregnancy. And I bet once that happens, she will be coming to you wanting to know what you did Wink
Rainbow 

What is your bra size?
32AA

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?

B cup. I picked this goal because I am a thin person, and I think I would suit a B cup. Plus, it seems achievable.

Why do you want larger breast?

So I can find a husband! So I can fill clothes better. So I don't look as thin.

How would your life change with larger breast?

I think I would attract more men, and be able to retain their attention if I had big breasts. Possibly get offered better jobs. And not have people comment on how thin I am all the time.

How is your life with smaller breast.

Its annoying to go shopping as pretty much no tops fit, unless they are really tight ones. I have no cleavage, so if I buy any low cut tops and lean forward, you can see nearly all my breasts, sometimes even the nipples.

There is nothing to grab on to, so if I am with a guy this is embarassing.

Having smaller breasts makes you look even skinnier.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?

I don't want to have surgery. Plus there are alot of complications and risks.

Have your breast grown yet? How much?

Yes, have gone from 30.5" to 31".

How long have you been on a program?

For about 3 weeks now.

girlfriday29... *BIG HUG* it sounded like you needed that! Trust me the size of your breasts are not what is going to attract a good guy to settle down with, the type of guys only about that are not worth marrying. And as far as jobs go, go for positions where you have female bosses Wink that way you are less likely to be judge for bust size. Remember confidence is EVERYTHING! It doesn't matter how big or small your breasts are, a woman's confidence can light up a room. Stop trying to point out what is lacking about you and point out what is good, maybe you have beautiful eyes or hair, you aren't obese like most of America is nowadays, there are many things to be proud of. Maybe that you are a witty and funny person and most fake plastic models out there are ditsy. I hope it all works out for you, but remember boobs aren't everything.

Bra Size: 36C (although brands are weird, might be 34 but then it's too tight on my back/ribcage.
My Goal: qualifying D, or just super C's (if that makes any sense)
I want them Because it feels weird to have some of the smallest in the family... and I'm curios to see if i can do it, or what they would be like.
in other words i wanna push the envelope. (Mom's DD, got a grandmother that's like an E...don't wanna go near that size but you get the idea)

life with what i have now: alright

life with bigger: more fun? plus I'm already short with a girly face so people think I'm like 13 but I'm Going to be 20 this year...thought maybe it would help. bigger boobs=hide some belly in T-shirts, have confidence to wear what i want instead of just black to hide it on PMS days (bloating, or temporary chubby from chocolate or something.)

Natural over Implants?: I know about all the complications and people usually have scars and have no feeling in there breasts after...Plus I've heard alot of cases where the implant dries up, and being a solid they have to go under the knife again and have it chiseled out :s
plus big boobs are suppose to giggle when you move...implanted don't move much and simply put look nasty to me (I hang out with alot of guys, sorry but they notice, most of them donno what to think)
besides, who has bragging rites over something you did overnight under the knife? growing them naturally still qualifys with herbs, just say "i ate my veggies" or something if asked, then it's not exactly a lie Wink

how long on the program: technically about a year, 2 companys have ripped me off (more details and back story on my intro post http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5566)

The only herb I'm doing right now is Fenugreek pills (been about a week or 2) but plan on doing Saw-Palmetto and maybe a cream made from wild yam in a few days (tell me if somethings sounds like a bad idea please) GNC doesn't seem to sell Extract of the Palmetto or anything elts I'd use but i can crush pills in Coca butter right...? also trying some hypnosis and massage whenever i can fit it in.
Another part of me doing the program is my Exercise, I'm trying to get my belly/arms/maybe legs tone for the summer. Boobs being fat, I'd like to add to them in case I loose some (if that makes sense).

girlfriday29...what programme are you on? Sounds like it's working!

thanks Anastasia. That is very sweet of you. You are right, there are other positive things you can highlight in yourself. I guess breasts are such a womanly thing, that when you don't have them, you feel less of a women - not less of a great person, if that makes sense.

Spurchick - my program is listed on the program page if you want to have a look at it. I'm just starting out and trying to see what works/doesn't work etc. Starting out very slowly and focussing on massage.

girlfriday, I can relate, before any NBE I was a 32A but still, my husband loved me and thought I was the sexiest thing he had ever seen, he told me before I started NBE that I didn't need it, that I was perfect already, but he understands that it has helped my confidence. Now that I'm a 32C he doesn't treat me any different, nothing has really changed except my bra size (and I gained weight lol not from NBE but from him treating me too well lol). So now I'm trying to lose the weight and get my tiny tummy back, if I can do that and keep the 32C size I will be so happy, but if I go back down some, eh, I won't care too much since he doesn't care either way, he just doesn't want me to lose my butt Wink but there are exercises that can build the butt so I'll be fine there. But before I met my hubby I dated some awful guys, one that was well off blindfolded me on my birthday telling me he had a surprise for me... when he took the blindfold off I was in a plastic surgeons office, he said he was going to pay for me to have implants for my birthday as a gift. I slapped the shit out of him and walked out, well I told the surgeon I was sorry for wasting his time but my EX boyfriend is a pig and I'm against having something fake in my body, the surgeon just smiled and said that it was okay and he understood that this was the second time this guy had done this with a girl and he paid for the consultation LOL idiot. So yea, there is some real scum out there that only care about that, and they aren't worth your time. There are some really nice guys out there ready to settle down with a girl who is not fake. Like I said just highlight what is good about you, I sometimes look in the mirror and tell myself what I love about myself, maybe you should try that, it sounds silly, but it works. I love my eyes, they are a very pretty green and when I wear the right makeup they stand out so well, like in my pic on here. I love my butt (so does hubby lol), I'm proud that I'm not obese or overweight, though I'd like to lose a lil weight it's not the end of the world, it could be alot worse, my biological mother is obese and I'm proud of myself I haven't let it get that bad. No I don't have the biggest breasts in the world, but I think they are very nice, they are perky given the fact I have a son and I breastfed. I'm a very friendly and outgoing person, I like to help anyone anytime I can. Etc. Etc. These are just a few of the things I look at myself and say. And it makes me feel 10 feet tall when I'm only 5'1 Wink just know you are beautiful, you don't have to go to the standards of the media to be gorgeous, we are all gorgeous in our own way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon