Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

Rainbow 

Woah! What an awful guy! Glad to hear you kicked him to the curb. Wonder what the equivalent kind of thing would be to do to a boyfriend..... take him to a penis enlargement clinic?? Sex clinic?

I would like to grow enough so that a boyfriend (when I get one!) makes a positive comment on my breasts. I have never had anyone say anything positive about them before (obviously, as there is nothing to see!), so that is my goal! One thing I have noticed is that if you are small breasted but have larger nipples including the aerola (Excuse spelling?!), then you actually look bigger than you are. Whereas for someone like me who has small/no breasts and tiny nipples, then it looks even smaller.

I did go to some initial consultations for breast implants years ago, but could never follow through with it due to the risks. The only thing that would be worse than having no breasts, would be having breasts which looked terrible. (not that all implants look terrible, but some definitely do).

Anyhow, I have had a bit of growth since I started NBE, so that is good. Lets see how I go. And yes, a good thing is to accentuate the positive in ourselves. :-)

What is your bra size?
34AA

What is your goal? /
i would like to be a B or a C, even if it seems a long journey i dont really care i know its gonna take a lot of time, i hope i have a lot of patience

Why do you want larger breast?
i want to feel like a women, i have a babyface, and though i look ok without the clothes, on clothes i look not so good, i want to look 18 and not 12, i want to have more confidence with my body, im doing it for me, and not for any guy out there, im doing it so I dont feel insecure everytime im with a guy and a girl with breasts walks by, so i dont feel like a boyfriend might fall inlove with a friend because she actually does have boobs

How would your life change with larger breast?
I would be more confident, less akward, i would go for the first time in my life to the beach with friends,and not only with the family, and i wouldnt wear a padded bra anymore.

How is your life with smaller breast.
its realtively ok,but from time to time i get xtremly insecure, and even getting a C on a class in my twisted mind is cos i have no breast, i know crazy, but thats just how i think.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
i dont like anything fake in my body, i like to be as natural as i can, i dont want to be one of those girls, that when they go out, theyre the hottes thing on earth, but with out the make up and the clothes, are uglier than Yzma.

Have your breast grown yet? How much?
my breast have grown one inch i used to be 32 and now im 33.

How long have you been on a program?
for about 2 weeks drinking soya milk and massaging with cocoa butter and vitamine E,

Yes, what an idiot, I´m so glad you slapped him Anastasia, I probably would´ve gone pale without knowing what to say.

You know I can really relate to what Girlfriday says, it would be great to have someone comment on how wonderful my boobs are! Big Grin
I´ve always been thin and I hate it when people ask me if there´s something wrong with me, at the same time everyone around me is obsessed with losing weight so I can´t understand why they give me such a hard time with it! I have two girlfriends who are skinnier than I am but they miraculously have very big breasts - no implants or anything, they´re just lucky - and noone ever tells them they´re too thin.

I also thought about getting implants once but decided against it because of the risks and they look so fake. My ex husband once offered to pay for them, I hadn´t even brought up the subject so it was very much like the idiot boyfriend, very insensitive Angry I do know some women who had their boobs operated, and they do get a lot of male attention but when you look closer you wouldn´t want to be with any of the guys they go out with! So now I´m doing NBE exclusively for myself, it´s like I´m always thinking "wow I´m getting myself some nice boobage", something like "wow I´m going to give myself a treat and buy those lovely shoes". So in that way the whole process makes me very happy because I´m doing it for me me me, you know? and not to please some moron, hehe.

I´m so happy you´re seeing some results Girlfriday29, just don´t worry if it´s slow, you´ll get there! Heart
Rainbow 

Its interesting Bibi, I have many friends who are similar weight and height to me, but they have medium to larger breasts. They always tell me how skinny I am, when actually I am either the same or larger than them in the hips area, (similar weight and height), but because I have no breasts they seem to think I am skinner than they are! They often have skinnier legs too than I do.

You know how you see people in public who are really thin, they look gaunt, but they have medium to large breasts, people never say ohh, that person looks thin. But with me, even though I am naturally thin, and don't look gaunt at all, people always comment on how thin I am.

It drives me nuts! Thats why, I reakon having larger breasts will shut people up! *fingers crossed*

And you are right, everyone else does seem to be focussed on losing weight, but then those same people rudely comment on you. I guess that is to make themselves feel better.

Quote:Why do you want larger breast?
i want to feel like a women, i have a babyface, and though i look ok without the clothes, on clothes i look not so good, i want to look 18 and not 12, i want to have more confidence with my body, im doing it for me, and not for any guy out there, im doing it so I dont feel insecure everytime im with a guy and a girl with breasts walks by, so i dont feel like a boyfriend might fall inlove with a friend because she actually does have boobs
OMG!!!!! I can soooooooo relate too you!

Gosh Anastasia, your ex is so disrespectful. If any man were to be that disrespectful to me I think I will have this crazy idea to start putting BB pills and saw palmetto into his food so that he can eventually grow some breasts on himself! LOL!!!

Crazy me...I am just kidding!

(06-05-2010, 08:15 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Gosh Anastasia, your ex is so disrespectful. If any man were to be that disrespectful to me I think I will have this crazy idea to start putting BB pills and saw palmetto into his food so that he can eventually grow some breasts on himself! LOL!!!

Crazy me...I am just kidding!
LOL I would love to see this happen!

I seen on the news once that a man got breast implants because he wanted his wife to get them, and she told him the only way she would agree is if he got them as well. So he did! And the funniest thing... after only 2 weeks he went and got them removed cause he said the pain was just too unbearable, his wife kept hers and basically called him a big baby lol. She didn't want to take them out since the skin was now stretched and of course if she did they would be empty skin. But I think that's funny, that he actually went through with it, then couldn't handle the pain and she could.

Hi everyone, i might get in trouble for saying this if there is any men reading, but i defoe think men have alot lower pain tolerence then women in general, look at some of the things women have to go through in there life from periods to giving birth, i know i can be a big whimp when it comes to pain lol so i can imagine that man you mention Anastasia was in a right state with his new boobs lol one of my female friends had here boobs done about 6 months ago and she still gets abit of pain sometimes now, and she hates them. She also has a small build and she was a 32A, and now shes a C as that is as big as she could go because she dident have enough tissue and fat to go any larger, but she thinks they look really fake bless her , i feel really sorry for her as she is having a hard time with her confidence and this boob job has only made her worse but shes beautifull so if your reading this honey remember that. But from a male point of view small breasts are very sexy so be confident with whatever size you are as that is what attracts alot of men, well good men anyway, the only reason people think larger breasted women are more popular is because they feel confident and that shows, so if you have smaller breasts and are slim that is still really sexy so be confident and show it. Thats just my opinion from a man/woman point of view lol. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

LOL Cheryl, me and my male friends use to joke all the time that the higher power must have really known what they were doing to make females the ones that have the babies, if it were up to males having the babies, the human race would go extinct! LOL Heck, I've had exes act like they are dying just cause they had a cold. But when a woman who is a mother gets seriously sick, like having the flu for example, no matter what she will bust her ass to take care of her kids. Now I'm not talking down to men, there are some that would do this also, my husband is one of them. He's been really sick and in severe pain and still worked and whatnot without complaining like most do. But the majority of males I'd say at least 80% act like big babies. My ex passed out while I was giving birth and being sown up lol. Heck he turned white when they were putting my IV in and my epidural! It was funny, I was calm the entire time I was in labor, he was the one freaking out, I ask him if he was the one giving birth lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon