Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

LOL my friend passed out when his wife gave birth and she did it all without him while he was recovering lol if i was her i would have been so angry with him lol but that just goes to show that men are not cut out for childbirth lol. I dont know what im going to be like after my operation as i have been told the pain is really bad, i just hope i dont make a fool of myself by being a big whimp lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Another thing on myth-busters they proved in most cases women were more pain tolerant than men Tongue
i don't watch it that often but when a decent one comes on parrents are all "COME'ER AND WATCH THIS!"
although them being squeamish idk...

I'm new to the forum - Hi!

I'm thirtysomething with two small kids. I'm petite and used to be a solid 34A before I had kids - back then I wished was bigger, but it was OK for my size and frame. After pregnancy and breastfeeding twice, I am now left with a 34AA - basically flat as a pancake and I really wish I could at least have my old boobs back! Now after the kids, my body just isn't the same, even with exercise and my metabolism is catching up with me. I used to be able to eat anything, but I was also running a lot, and now am realizing my hips, thighs, stomach are not quite the same - accumulating more fat, and to make matters worse, the boobs just look REALLY inadequate and not at all proportional.

When I was in my early 20s I had fleetingly considered surgery, just because it seemed all the girls with big boobs got all the attention, although I had several boyfriends (not all at the same time!), and they didn't seem to mind my small boobs. I wouldn't consider this now - I'm trying to eat healthy and all natural foods, and putting plastic in my body is not something I want to do.

I struggle with the fact that I am buying into the idea that women need to have big/bigger boobs, and that looks are really important, and worry about passing on my insecurities to my daughter. However, I equate it with wearing makeup, dying hair, wearing padded bras, etc, which is all done to artificially make ourselves look better. How is NBE or even surgical implants any different?

Anyway, I'm unsure of what to try first, but initially got thinking about this after hearing about the Brava system. I'm possibly considering noogleberry and maybe massage and some herbs. I don't want my kids to see what I'm doing and start asking questions/telling their friends at school!

My husband is great and still thinks I'm sexy (he's an ass man, thank goodness), but I'm sure he would be happy if I had my old boobs back. I briefly mention the brava/NB idea and he'd be supportive.

Anything that works particularly well for post-breast feeding boobies? Thanks!

Hi Becca, I can relate well to you, eventhough I'm 22 I have a 5 year old that I breastfed and I was a 32A before pregnancy, I was probably 102 pounds soaking wet and I'm 5'1. Now I struggle to stay below 130! I use to be able to eat whatever I wanted and however much I wanted, now, I have to watch proportions, calories, fat, etc. I exercise and struggle to maintain my 125 weight. If I don't work out or watch my eating I get to 130 quick. While pregnant I got to a 34C, after breastfeeding went down to a 34B then after losing my pregnancy weight I went back down to a 32A (which was kinda loose in the cups so I was probably a AA) but I would wear extremely padded 32B bras. My breasts before pregnancy were round and perky, after they had a weird shape, saggy, and to top it off I had stretch marks on the cleavage area! I started my NBE journey when I was 18, so 4 1/2 years ago, and I tried some crap that didn't work, I worked hard to get my breasts back. I was mainly shooting for my pre pregnancy size as well, but my nipples (areolas I should say) had gotten so big that when I get back to a 32A it didn't look right with the bigger nipples. Now I'm a 32C, I no longer have that "slope" to them, through skin brushing and cocoa butter my stretch marks are less noticeable. As far as those who have breastfed and been pregnant, it seems pumping is one of the best things. I personally use a noogleberry pump, so do many ladies on this forum, and noogleberry has a forum of it's own you can check out. I take a BO (bovine ovary) supplement called Ultra Breast, others here do as well, and some take Bountiful Breast and have seen good results, which is also a BO supplement. I tried herbs before and they didn't agree with my system, so that is very individual, and you have to find the right combination of herbs in the right quantities for your body. Massage is definitely a MUST for NBE! Whenever I took something in the past and didn't know to massage, I didn't grow. When I did massage the growth was much better and it helps to round your breasts while they are growing, and well it's best for breast health, it prevents cancer as well! So many benefits to it! Oh and as far as lifting the breasts and getting your "perk" back, the best thing I did for this before I tried noogleberry was chest exercises, I actually have and use the Easy Curves device, I've had mine 2 years and I feel it keeps them perky and helps the cleavage. So chest exercises are very good, think of the movie "Grease" when the girls had their palms together trying to make their boobies grow lol it doesn't make them grow persay, but it does keep them lifted and firm! Mine almost look like I've had implants done lol I've been asked by family if I got small implants installed lol. Either way I hope you find what is best for you, just read through the forum and go with what you draw to the most and give it a try! Just know you aren't alone here. Smile

Thanks Anastasia. I appreciate your support, and that's great you have had so much success! I'm not quite ready to take the plunge yet, but will maybe start with massage (free and no risk involved!) then reconsider noogleberry once I see how that goes. I will check out the different items that you mentioned.

Another good, free no risk involved besides massage and exercise... is the hypnosis stuff out there, the BE ring tone, etc. I have been using a subliminal BE CD but of course you'd have to pay a lil for it lol. But yea, no risk involved with those. Oh and those electric massagers, no risk. Anything that is not herbal and not a supplement like herbs or BO has no risk. Some on the NB forum say a supplement called Spirulina works well, it's a blue-green algae and has many health benefits, also plenty of protein in the diet is good and essential to BE, collagen can be good, and EPO (evening primrose oil) is good. Some have said there are some "boobie foods" that work, like soy milk, but that is a phytoestrogen so may have risks for some. Like I said read through the forum at all your options, and go from there. Plenty of info here and on the old forum.

What is your bra size?
34/36A
What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?
rounded B cup
Why do you want larger breast?
Because my breasts are a small and unusual shape (moderately tubular) and i just want them to be abit larger but mostly I just want a normal shape.
How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
I would be alot more confident and happy in life, I would feel 'normal'. I could wear a wider range of clothing and basically feel like a woman. I used to feel so left out when i was at school and i first realised that my breasts were not the right shape or size compared to other girls and it made me rather upset because it wasnt the way a female was supposed to look.
Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
Implants means sticking something unnatural into your body with unknown consequences in the long run and regular trips to the surgeon for life. Its not something i could do happily even if i was presented with the worlds best surgeon
Have your breast grown yet? How much?
I dont think they have grown since i started NBE a year ago, maybe theres been a small growth that im not noticing.
How long have you been on a program?
I've tried afew different things, massaging, fenugreek, SP, PM and various other herbs both independently and mixed. I've given each method a fair shot. But not seen growth. My next step is a suction device.

Thanks everyone!! I love reading your post and good look Jenny on your program.

(06-05-2010, 08:15 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Gosh Anastasia, your ex is so disrespectful. If any man were to be that disrespectful to me I think I will have this crazy idea to start putting BB pills and saw palmetto into his food so that he can eventually grow some breasts on himself! LOL!!!

Crazy me...I am just kidding!

I would, or choke them first...sounds Violent but if someone hurts my feelings why can't they hurt too? :angel:
Plus with some people that's the only way they'll learn :-/
Luckily, takes awhile for me to get THAT mad. Gotta harass me or something.

Lilyth,

Don't choke them you might accidentally kill them. LOL! I think kicking them at their balls will be an action beautifully done. They get the sharp pain which hopefully pump some sense into their brain.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon