Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EPO and flaxseed with BO?

I was wondering if any of the ladies that use BO know if it's okay to take EPO and flaxseed oil with the BO? I found like 3 huge bottles of each in the back of my pantry while doing some reorganizing and I don't want it to go to waste so figured I'd start taking them. I would think it would be safe as they aren't herbs. I just wonder if it will help my progress?

I'm taking both flaxseed oil and EPO... as well as fish oil all in one day (not at the same time) and I think it's ok. I don't know if it's extra helpful, but it seems to work out ok for me.Smile

Hi Anastasia,

I am taking both the EPO, flaxseed oil and fish oil since day 1 of NBE and I have progress. I take it 1 hour everyday after the BB pills.

Apparently Julie from BB recommend it too as it is good for the body while doing NBE. Some people here though they don't recommend EPO to NBE users as it was said to lower body temperature because of its functionality to assist hot flush during menopause. I am taking 1000mg every day and some who are doing herbs NBE are taking 3000mg. Perhaps different people function differently with the product or maybe they just have different kind of logic.

Big Grin

Yea I have this from when I use to take herbs, but the bottles aren't expired yet. And I'm the type of person that hates wasting something. I think I'll start taking them and just watch my temp, normally during the day I'm at 98.2 through 98.6. So if it drops I'll add kelp, I was going to order some kelp anyway to just have on hand. Since I am running out of my collagen tabs and my hair vitamins, I'm going to order the kelp with them.

I take kelp and Cayenne as well. So that could explain why my temp isn't bad.

I take EPO with vitamin E for the fibrocystic breast disease. So no intentions for NBE there with it. The flaxseed however I think I read it was good to take, but I've had it since I was taking PM. Didn't want to waste the huge bottles I bought so I take it everyday now.

I've taken flax, epo, and extra virgin coconut oil for years. I just take it once a day now, but I love it. I havent had any problems with it while taking the bo. I'm especially fond of the coconut oil. It's used for a sluggish thyroid too. Idk really, I just love what it does for my skin and hair.

a lot of people here take flaxseed with NBE ,julie from BB recommend that ,but Flaxseed is an estrogen inhibitor ,it is used for estrogen dominant people to reduce estrogen , it is better if it is ground flaxseed with lignan .Flaxseed oil is recommend to take with protein powder , protein powder brands say that ,dont know why .

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/omega-3-000316.htm
http://www.optimal-heart-health.com/omega_3.html

Anastatia, Here are a couple of links you may want to look at on balancing Omega 6 and 3. The flaxseed has Omega 3 and the EPO Omega 6. Though I take Fish oil for my Omega 3. I have cut back on my EPO since reading these articles. Especially since I don't eat fish much.

Hope you find some of this useful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon