Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Noogleberry Padding Solution ... YES!

I just figured I would update on the padding solution. I had to take a break from pumping during vacation and was about to start back and thought, you know, whats a few more days? I should go ahead and try out a few of the ideas I had had for this padding. It works great the way it is, but for those of us that wanted the diameter of the inside of the cups wider, I had suggested shaving off some of the foam and sealing it with the silicone and decided to try it now. I not only shaved the inside, but afterwards, I also removed some of the edge of it on the inside so that it doesn't reach up into the cups as far. I then siliconed the heck out of it and am letting it dry now. I'm hoping this will work just as great but give back some of the diameter that was lost and therefore take some of the pressure off of the nipples like some girls had experienced.

Mel

Hi,

I tried going to the walmart website to get the silicone but couldnt seem to find it so I went to ebay. Are you referring to silicone glue,silicone rubber sealant,or silicone adhesive? I am so confused. Help?Huh

The silicone I got was from Home Depot (or any other home improvement store). It was kinda like this. So it'd be silicone sealant that you want to get.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon