Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried Perfect C?

Good Luck Bonzai girl, I started getting a bit tingly and sore but that has passed now and no growth at all for me yet Sad

Aquablue...many thanks for the confirmation. It is a relief to me that it's a different product as There were bad reports of the other. Also using the fenugreek seperately so really hoping for a change soon.

Good luck to all xx

Perfect C is very expensive for what it contains. There are better value products out there.

(18-05-2010, 11:41 PM)bonzaigirl Wrote:  hi.. i had just started using the perfect curves capsules... i've been using it for approximately 3 weeks now.. and i have noticed that my boobs become more sore... i dont know if it's because of my period or if it's the result of perfect curves.. but as to the increase in cup size, im afraid im still a 32 nearly b... if anyone has has improvements can anyone please give me a headsup as to what to expect.. and if it does really work.. i have read in other forums that it is a scam.. and in some, there were really those that worked.. so now i am apprehnsive but still hopeful... thanks ..Smile

I got the two mixed up too, do don't feel bad XD (and i'm sorry for causing an issue because of the mix up)
but as i said i did EVERYTHING your suppose to do for 4 months, all they did was hurt...a lot... with no growth from them. The site itself has hung up on me, calmed there was not a 90 day trail period when the sticker was on the homepage of the site for a short time, (they ran after it and took it off after I mentioned I had a right to get my $ back) And I think I even gained a bit of weight too. The product doesn't have enough of a dose to work on it's own, so you'd have to take the 3 months in like 1 month and by then that's a lot of $ to get into and pills to cram down the hatch @.@ you can keep trying it if you like there are some people who may have had results but I pretty much only trust forums now due to the fact that "testimonials" are typically fake or they got paid to say something nice about the product...but I hope they work for you Big Grin all the ingredients listed on the bottle are things that can help...just not enough dosage of them like i said but a good starting point. I take Fenugreek (pretty much everyone swears by it) the pills are like 620mg each and after taking about 4 a day for a few months shape and size has changed a a bit, even more so after I tried some Progesterone cream /|\^.^/|\ hope this helps ya.

Hello

I realise this post is from some time ago but did anybody get the results they wanted from Perfect C?

Hi

I bought them a couple of years ago and no growth at all over 3 months. Save your money and buy the ingredients from online or health shop.

I still have the packaging so can write out exact ingredients if you like? There is no secret hidden addition. I think just fenugreek, fennel, wild yam and saw palmetto.

I'm currently taking Greenbush herbs and Maca. I've not really seen any growth from GB herbs but it's only a month and my hormones are way out after 2 babies so got a lot of balancing to do first I think.

I did brava a few years ago and gained 2 cups but I don't have any spare time to commit to something so full on anymore!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon