Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried Perfect C?

Thanks Nyx. I want to know what gives me my results (if any) so am going to stick with this for now but at least it seems like there are inexpensive alternatives should this option not work. Smile

Nyx: yes there are ladies on the NB forum who have grown (a lot!) from noogling alone, I think this has been adressed on the pumps section of this forum too.

(02-05-2010, 08:09 PM)Spurschick Wrote:  I tried a product called erdic which didn't help. I don't want surgery and simply can't afford to try another product after this one. Sad

I think part of the problem is that you're choosing expensive brands. Erdic and Perfect C are both expensive compared to others on the market, but I believe Erdic at least is a strong product so I'm sorry if it didn't work for you. I understand how frustrating it is when things don't work Huh, so you certainly have my sympathies.

Thanks Alyssa. i'm hoping I can get results from this one. If it doesn't work do you recommend anything? Have you had any success?

grr, you fell for it? Perfect Curves ripped me off Tongue I ordered 4 months of there Jel and pills and did everything they said to "maximize growth" resulting in little to no growth, the gel makes them swell some when you use it to trick you into thinking that they grow.
When you run out of gel and stop the program, the shrink back... I'd make sure i keep my billing info and be ready to rant and get your $$$ back (you have to be really stubborn, cuz Perfect Curves blocked me too, can't contact them).
Most ppl that say they have success with that stuff are paid to say so...they go to great lengths to buy out women (some aren't even women) on other sites to give good reviews and fake testimonials...
I'm not saying it's impossible but usually you need 1g-3g (1,000mg-3,000mg) a day of the main growing ingredient that you are looking for and from what I remember they don't put much Fenugreek, Fennel or anything elts that's said to work. Plus the site if you study it doesn't even know what dosage you should take, the site says like 3-4 pills a day when the bottle says like 6 a day, they don't even keep there dosage facts strait! they say take it with meals but some of the forums on here say take it when your stomach is empty...so all of it sounds iffy to me.
You are better off ordering herbs that you researched separately from a GNC/Walmart/CVS or wherever.

the reson why i say Perfect C is no diffent from Perfect curves is becouse i hear that alot of companys branch out with similar names in case one branch gets sued (there's an orginization that annonomisly helps wemon who get ripped off but i don't have the link)
but since you've already started, i wish you luck...and i really hope some of it works for you ^.^ and of course, welcome to the forum

Hi Lilyth. Don't know if it's the same product...everywhere I looked it gave the same dosage and instructions. The main ingredients are fenugreek and fennel. I certainly hope I get some results from it if it's the same product. I'm considering buying fenugreek capsules to take at the same time, They are reasonably price plus I can get 25% off any health supplements :-)

Sorry the site looked off I guess, they don't say how many mg are in the pills? idk the site hurts my eyes and it's all over the place so it just looks shady to me :/
I like getting herbs separate so far...but that's because of my history with companys Tongue

(04-05-2010, 06:20 PM)Spurschick Wrote:  Thanks Alyssa. i'm hoping I can get results from this one. If it doesn't work do you recommend anything? Have you had any success?

I can't recommend anything from personal experience as I haven't started taking anything yet. I'm still educating myself! Plus I will be travelling for a large part of June and that would perhaps make taking things difficult. Most likely I'll start something at the beginning of July.

hi.. i had just started using the perfect curves capsules... i've been using it for approximately 3 weeks now.. and i have noticed that my boobs become more sore... i dont know if it's because of my period or if it's the result of perfect curves.. but as to the increase in cup size, im afraid im still a 32 nearly b... if anyone has has improvements can anyone please give me a headsup as to what to expect.. and if it does really work.. i have read in other forums that it is a scam.. and in some, there were really those that worked.. so now i am apprehnsive but still hopeful... thanks ..Smile

Just to confirm something, that Perfect C is not the same product as Perfect Curves.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon