Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wonderup for sale

i have 5 bottles of wonder up for sale 4 are unopened and in the 1 only 10 or 20 tablets were used i dont remember exactly but if you like i can count them for you and let you know please give me your best offer

i live in canada the pills expire in november 2011

i will sell these bottles for $100 canadian dollars and plus shipping cost depends on the country you live

I would love to purchase them if they are still available. I live in the U.S. I pm'ed you.

If you don't mind my asking, why are you selling them?

hell comingd, nice to meet u. id like to buy your wonderup if its still available. how much is the additional cost for shipping to the us.

yes it is available and 16 dollars to us with tracking number and you will get it the most in 9 days

I would love to purchase them if they are still available. I live in the U.K. I pm'ed you and yes it is available and 16 dollars to us with tracking number and you will get it the most in 6 days.

sold sorry to everyone i had them on for a long long time

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon