Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eve's Program

Hi Eve,

I'm getting ready to start a program this month so sorry for all the questions.

So I found out we don't have tea bags of the herbal teas you used in your program where I live. Can I just take 2g of the powered herbs and make tea or it would be too concentrated? Should I use dried herbs instead?

(11-03-2012, 08:54 AM)hope Wrote:  I'm getting ready to start a program this month so sorry for all the questions.

That's OK, you can ask as many questions as you like.

(11-03-2012, 08:54 AM)hope Wrote:  So I found out we don't have tea bags of the herbal teas you used in your program where I live. Can I just take 2g of the powered herbs and make tea or it would be too concentrated? Should I use dried herbs instead?

I'm not an expert on teamaking, but you could use powdered herb, dried herb or the whole seeds. They would all make tea and the only advantage of teabags as far as I know is that in addition to the main herb they contain other herbs to make the tea better tasting. A hops teabag for example wouldn't contain just hops, but a 'hops recipe' with other herbs to moderate the taste, as the natural taste of hops is a bitter one. As regards the quantity to be used of powdered herbs, I suspect that 2g would still be OK.

(09-03-2012, 01:26 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(08-03-2012, 07:40 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  The FG is in powder form not seeds. The customer rep @ Starwest knew nothing about dosage so I guess when she told me 2 mg. she didn't know what she was talking about.

She probably meant 2g not 2mg. If so, it's a plausible answer, although some people say as high as 3g.

2g seems a little low, if that's really what was meant. It's not ridiculously low, but I think it's on the low side.

(09-03-2012, 01:32 PM)Eve M Wrote:  No, I didn't take soy protein, I took whole soy. I'm honestly not sure if soy protein powder contains phytoestogens or not. It may contain phytoestogens, but if so it isn't simply soy protein as the name suggests.

Hi Eve. I'm in the UK and I noticed that some girls in the UK use the Vortex Health site for herbs. With that in mind would you mind telling me if the following Soy is the right kind to use?

http://www.vortexhealth.net/soy_soya.html

(13-03-2012, 12:17 AM)sammi2012 Wrote:  Hi Eve. I'm in the UK and I noticed that some girls in the UK use the Vortex Health site for herbs. With that in mind would you mind telling me if the following Soy is the right kind to use?

http://www.vortexhealth.net/soy_soya.html

Yes that's OK. That would be fine to use.

(09-03-2012, 01:05 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(08-03-2012, 06:38 PM)sfita Wrote:  Hi Eve:
can i use hops extract 10:1 and what would be the amount equal to 1800 mg of hops flower?

If it's a 10:1 extract the equivalent amount would be 180mg (on the basis that 1800mg/10 = 180mg).

I gather you took the whole hops Eve? Is it the whole of the hops plant or the whole hops flower? Do you think the hops extract is okay to use?

(17-03-2012, 07:37 PM)sofie belle Wrote:  I gather you took the whole hops Eve? Is it the whole of the hops plant or the whole hops flower? Do you think the hops extract is okay to use?

It's the hops flower you need for breast enhancement. I took the whole hops flower, dried and powdered. Although I didn't take hops extract, I don't see any reason why that wouldn't be OK.

Hi Eve,

Where did you get your herbal teas from? I've been using just 2g of herbs + soy milk for my teas but the hops tea I make is horrible tasting so I'm hoping to find actually tea bags but it's been hard trying to find any where I live.

I wouldn't know where I got them from now, but it's not difficult to find herbal tea bags online. It doesn't even have to be a heath foods outlet, even supermarkets and general shopping sites like Amazon have herbal teas.

Hmm maybe supermarkets in the US but in Canada I couldn't find any. I even went to specialty tea places. I guess I will have to find a supplier outside of Canada.

Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon