Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tayleigh's program

My programs still going well. idk if id call it a program though... I'm not very orginized and havn't recorded anything. I got some good growth from my break and am haveing a difficult time getting back into a consistant routine. however, i don't think it's that bigg of a problem. I do massage ocasionally with the cocoabutter and vitamin e. I've been getting more consistant but have missed quite a few days here and there. I use my heating pad but thats also not everyday. One thing i do everyday is drink tea. even tho it isn't any tea that is suposted to effect breast growth i like to pretend it does. i really think the warmth inside helps circulation and makes a difference. I like imagining them grow while i drink my morning tea. I really think I'm growing a decent amount. I don't think it's that measurable yet but It doesn't bother me cuz i see and feel a difference. I also started like completly flat. I remember being in denile at how small they actually were lol they are small but i'm willing to be pacient. ?I don't think you can expect a huge growth spurt when ur under AA AAA catagory but I do think this is working!!! I can't wait to look back and see how far I got. My plan right now is to be more consistant for awhile with the coaco butter massage at least every night and try to in the morning when i have time. I'm also gona follow up with the heat after each massage! i'm doing it right now and feel them growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon