Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

List of countries - Bovine ovaries allowed or not!

BO is NOT allowed in every country so I was thinking about making a thread where we list our countries and say if BO is legal there or not. It can save other girls the hassle of ordering BO and not getting it through customs.

I'll start:

Iceland - illegal

Wow, why would it not be legal?

Canada - legal

I was able receive my BB order, so I'm assuming it is legal.

It was definitely banned in the UK a few years back. Whether this is still the case I'm not sure. The only countries which I was aware had a ban on BO at the time were UK and Japan, but there may have been others.

Hey Anastacia,
I don't know why it is illegal but the answers I got were rather vague. They said it might interfere with drug legistration and might be cancelled in customs. Every product needs to be categorized and this one hasn't and it costs money to have it categorized which I find very stupid.

Am wondering if I should try to order it with some other vitamins from Swanson and see what they do. The Swanson type is cheap anyway.

Does anyone know if BO is legal in Italy and Denmark?

Australia = Legal.

I did hear someone say that customs officers should be blocking these; every package of BO i've ordered has been opened, but also passed every time, and I got them without too much of a delay. My UB took 11 working days. Smile

How do I know if BO is legal or iligal in my country??? (I live in Israel).
Wow...I almost orderd the BO from BB last week...the 13.5 months.
So how do I know?

I haven't seen BO sold here in Japan, but I have been able to receive with no problems when I order it from the States. So I'm not sure if it's actually legal or not. I just noticed that they don't sell it here.

CAZ,
What did the box of UB state ?Did it say anything about its name or did they sent it as a "gift" .11 days international shipping is really good.

I think on my package of UB it didn't say anything on it about breast enhancement or breast anything if I remember correctly and I'm in Cuba. Well technically I'm on US soil cause I'm on a US military base. But still I don't think it said anything like that, otherwise someone would have asked my husband about it lol, it's people he works with that gets their mail. And some of them are rather nosey. Hope this helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon