Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pre NBE lifestyle

Hey all!
I'm a little new to the website and for the past week I've done a ton of non stop research about what I'd like to do for breast enhancement. But, not only did I spend a lot of time on the internet, I went to the doctor's to ask questions about what I should be doing.

I plan on using fenugreek extract liquid for massages and taking Dong Quai for a very slow, but very gradual enhancement. I'm only 19, but my body has definitely stopped developing. I was so willing to take so many other things along with this, but my doctor recommended that my older body in the long run will love me more if I take a slower process.

My question for all of you lovely women is what I should be doing before I start this whole process? Lately I've started doing massages without any cream and lightly beginning to workout more often than I normally would. Are there any new foods I should considering taking out of my diet other then what I already have (soda, junk food, etc.)?

I really want to be really committed to this new lifestyle so that I could finally get the bust size I've wanted, that's why I'm waiting till the end of my school term to be really focused and to not be distracted and get unwanted results because of bad eating habits and all the all-nighters I'll be pulling for finals that are coming up!

Your guys' help would be the best!

I don't know of too many things for sure but things to stay away from would be:
1.) Caffeine (dehydrating and such)
2.) Super salty foods (possibly, i still eat pretzels sometimes)
3.) careful about heat/length of a shower, another water robbing activity.
4.) Watch the Alcohol, can be as bad as caffeine and robs the body of Vitamin C (although if you do, after finding that out, apparently stocking your body up on Vitamin C before hand keeps you hang-over free Big Grin).

From the looks of it, you wanna keep and get the most water possible...8 glasses a day if you can.

To do:
1.) water, water, water Tongue
2.) things to eat: Vitamin C seems to help some people, love the fruit! (or have a few and a Vit. C supplement if you can)
Soy is very helpful and most of it contains hops (the special stuff in beer that is said to make boobs grow) some people take Flax seed for oil and stuff...and anything to do with Alfalfa (sprouts?)
Meat And fish (fatty acids and some hormones in it) or maybe a fish oil pill...? Also green Tea...helps burn fat if your working out and dose something beneficial to the breast but can't remember exactly what. There are alot of foods mentioned on the forum that can help, plus this stuff is healthy to eat anyway so if you can, go for it Cool

3.) don't be afraid of fatty foods sometimes (exercising anyway right?) your body needs the fatty acids to make them grow.
4.) Massaging for for circulation (also sleeping without a bra if you don't already, if you think about it the girls only get a break when you are in the shower otherwise!)
5.) if you wanna try open the pores for the rub, some people use heating pad and/or let hot shower water hit them (well...not scorching hot but...you get the idea) also that might help with soreness if you get any Wink
6.) never stop reading the forums/researching, never know what you'll find or how many ideas are out here. (just be wary of the sites)
7.) starting in small doses of things and going up is smart, but keep an open mind about changing your routine or adding on other things if somethings seems to not work as well as you plan (witch sometimes happens)
I hope that helps ya
some of this i got from reading these forums, others, lots of research, I'm kinda just starting myself, so hi, and good luck to ya Wink
oh, and if your wondering why i say I'm "kinda" new...this is a link to my introductory post, has what seems to be a life story for mah boobs Tongue http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5566

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon