Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Subliminal NBE CDs

Soooo....I listened to the Subliminal...I was laying on my bed with my IPod. I heard ocean waves...and also sometimes birds...do you also hear that on your subliminal? I almost fell asleep...but I forced myself to stay awake. I also heard something like a baby....I listed to the subliminal almost at high volume. On the "silent" track I could hear things...something like electronic noises...but very very quiet. I could only hear it when my IPod was on almost full volume. I don't know if I was supposed to do that or not? do you know maybe? or maybe I will send the company an E-mail...
after I listened to all of the tracks I fell asleep for 30 min.Smile

No the subliminal CD I have, the 3 ocean wave tracks are just ocean waves, no other sounds, and yes if I turn my volume all the way up on the silent one I hear something but it's too soft to tell what exactly it is. I'm not sure what volumes you are suppose to listen to them on, I just did whatever I felt was right pretty much, but you can shoot them an email to ask. And yep, it does tend to relax you, that's why when I listen to it, it's normally while I'm relaxing, I do the ocean waves while on the computer, and while sunbathing and such, I do the silent track on repeat while sleeping, not sure how many hours it actually plays lol. I might get the one from the site you got yours and try it out to see if I feel a difference to know which brand is better. The thing I like about the site from the one I got mine from is that they have memberships that if you pay you get unlimited access to all the tracks they offer. But they don't have the guarantee the other site has, so I suppose both companies have their pros and cons.

Okay just wanted to update, I been listening to the CD for almost a full week now, I skipped a few days here and there, but the past 3 days I've been constant, and well the past 3 days my pains have increased so much that last night I couldn't even sleep!!! My breasts were soo sore and tingling it was keeping me up!!! Also yesterday when I pumped I swelled more than usual in the domes and had more swelling when I took them off than normal, about 1/2 inch more swelling. Oh and this isn't because I'm almost on my period or anything like that either, my period isn't for another 2 to 2 1/2 weeks! So this can't be pains and swelling from that, I'm not pregnant either, and as I said it's only been the past 3 days this has been occurring and the only thing I really changed was I started constantly listening to the subliminal CD again. So maybe this is really helping my program. Hopefully I'll get some growth soon from it Smile I haven't had much growth in months, but I'm being patient. And it's not a rush for me because I am happy with the size I am now, I just want to see if I can go more. If I can't that's fine too.

So what is this company that puts out the subliminals?

I've always wondered how we could know what they actually put on there... like, is there some kind of quality control for those things to make sure they actually put some subliminals on there? I mean if we can't hear them, how do we know it's not just ocean waves...period? Or what if they put extra stuff in there, like... i dunno, whatever... drink coke, buy stock in Enron *LOL*, vote for Palin ...

Really tho, I'd actually love to try one out...

yes, must...drink...coke! MUST...VOTE...FOR PALIN!!

lol okay all kidding aside, no I don't think they have anything in it to make you do anything the CD is very relaxing, and I have to put my growing pains and increased swelling the past few days down to the CD cause I didn't change anything else. I think it does have subliminal messages that you just can't hear, because when I amplify the sound on the silent track you hear some noise in the background, but at a level you'd normally listen to music and such, you can't hear it.

Hi girls!
I thought to update only when I will be listening to the subliminal tracks for two weeks...they say that it takes about two weeks till you start to see something or feel something...
So I listened to the subliminal for only 2 day's (today will be the 3rd), I don't feel anything special. (I did push up's on the first day that I listened to the Sub - and yesterday I had a little soreness in the muscle of the chest).
I bought my Sub. from this site because they have a life time guarantee - so I don't think that they will put only ocean wave sounds...they wouldn't have a life time guarantee...(and it only cost me $11.97 - so I have nothing to loss)
I also do breast massages before listening to the Sub. or when listening to it. I thought to order from E-Bay the Palmers cocoa butter - massage lotion and stretch marks.(now I don't have lotion so I just use my hands)
I also started to drink soy milk...hope it will work!!!
ooo....I started on my 21 day of my cycle. I don't have pains before my period.(I have pain in the middle of my cycle I think something around my ovulation).
My measurements are:
Under the chest: 31".
Across the nipple: 33".
I will update after I feel something or after 2 weeks of listening to the Sub.
Have a great weekend!!! Smile

Hi everyone!
I know I promised to update after 2 weeks of listening to the Sub. Tracks!
I'm so sorry that I didn't update!
sometimes I am just to tired to write here a post...But I decided that I will open my own program page...
So if anyone wants to read about the Sub. Tracks you can read it on my program page.
Thank you,
And good luck to all!!!
Eva.

Eva,I haven't found your personal program page so i guess you haven't made one yet.Can you give us feedback about the Subliminal track you were listening to?I am interested in adding some hypnosis to my program later on so i'm trying to figure out which one to get Smile

Okay well I'll update on the one I'm listening to... I listened to it for a few weeks, don't know exactly how long cause I didn't keep track sorry... and the past 5 days I haven't been listening to it, part from not having time to and part from just laziness. And the past 5 days I haven't had really any growing pains, not near as much as I was when I was listening to it. I mean I still get some tingles from the BO and I get sensations from noogling, but when I was listening to the tracks everyday, the pains were so intense that I couldn't ignore them, they disturbed my sleep some, etc. So not sure if it's from the tracks but it seems to be. Also while listening to them I was at 37 inches on the bust, now after my period and after not listening to them for a while I'm at 36 1/2 inches without swelling. So hmm not listening seems to have made me lose 1/2 an inch? I plan to start listening again and will report back in a week or so to tell if I notice any big changes.

hmm thanks for the input Anastasia,I listened to a 1 min part of the track that they have on the website.But i found the sound of the ocean too loud:-/ It's interesting how such a sound/track could cause breats enlargementShy Keep us updated

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon