Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped Breasts

I have to put in 2 cents worth. I was born 61 years ago, when medical science was not what it is today. I was severly burned at somewhere areound 18 months old. The doctor said the ONLY thing that saved my life was the fact I ws brest fed. The antibodies and such I received from mom were what I needed and the doc couldn't supply. Every time I see a pregnant woman and get the chance, I highly encourage her to breast feed. It is absolutely the BEST thing you can do for your baby - and it might save your baby's life.

Wishful: What an amazing story- you're an encouragement to us all!

Sorry for reviving this thread again. But I am stuck in stage 2 or 3 and I am 22 years old due to an eating disorder in my teenage years. Can my breast still develop? Can I go through delayed puberty at my age now that I have reached a normal weight?

(01-04-2011, 04:26 PM)nbe_newbie Wrote:  Sorry for reviving this thread again. But I am stuck in stage 2 or 3 and I am 22 years old due to an eating disorder in my teenage years. Can my breast still develop? Can I go through delayed puberty at my age now that I have reached a normal weight?

Yes they should be able to. I actually think BO works best for girls with issues like this. I have the same problem. You can follow my thread here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6886

raw, thank you for the feedback. So do you think I can go through puberty in my 20s? How does BO work exactly? Any side effects?

I am so upset and angry at myself for not taking care of my body when it needed to be nourished the most. Now, I am trying to help others realize how dangerous EDs can be, and to not obsess over being skinny!

(01-04-2011, 09:25 PM)nbe_newbie Wrote:  raw, thank you for the feedback. So do you think I can go through puberty in my 20s? How does BO work exactly? Any side effects?

I am so upset and angry at myself for not taking care of my body when it needed to be nourished the most. Now, I am trying to help others realize how dangerous EDs can be, and to not obsess over being skinny!
It's supposed to bring your body back to puberty. The side effects I don't know...Some people get more emotional and experience changes in their menstrual cycles but the side effects are mild compared to herbs.

(05-05-2010, 02:03 AM)marie5656 Wrote:  Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been messaging. After waiting for about a month, I finally went to the doctor for a long awaited appointment about my breast development, or lack thereof, this morning. The news was much like I expected. The doctor said she is suspicious I may have a hormone imbalances or defiencies but she cannot be 100% sure since I have pretty regular cycles. She examined my breasts and told me on the Tanner Breast Development Scale I am T2 out of T5. So basically, I am stuck in development and my breasts never fully matured. Naturally, she ordered up a number of hormone tests including Cortisol and Thyroid and the results should be in within three to four weeks. If it turns out my hormones are not right, she will have something made especially for me to balance my hormones which I am assuming will cause my breasts to finish maturing. If the results come back fine and there is no hormone problem, the next stop is the Endocrinologist. I don’t know what the point in going to an endocrinologist is. More than likely I will find out why my breasts didn’t develop, not how I can make them develop if I can.

Obviously, I am praying and hoping for the simplest solution that I am lacking a hormone or hormones and that she will be able to help me. If nothing can be done, I am turning to breast enhancement through herbs or bovine ovary as my last chance.

Do herbs or bovine ovary help the breasts grow and develop to maturity? I thought I remembered reading that herbs can help underdeveloped breasts but I am probably wrong.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of a woman never fully developing and if herbal breast enhancement could still make them to grow. After constantly getting discouraging news my hopes are not high.

I am sorry that I gave such a long depressing description on my experiences but I am just hoping to gain a little knowledge in this. I have searched the internet and cannot seem to find anything.

Thanks everyone for any info.

My breasts look like the right is T4 and the left is T5 stage; this is after starting NBE last 12/9/10. Before this, my right looks like T2 and the left is T3 stage. I wonder if this is common that in your lifetime you have breasts at different stages of developmet and growth.

Thanks for the info. I learn so much from this forum. As for women never developing and later on embarked on an NBE program, I say it is very possible to jumpstart the stalled growth. I'm pretty sure this is what happened to me. Although, I previously nursed 4 babies, and with the last three, I grew to 34D/36C while nursing, to deflate back to 32AA/34AAA after nursing. I'm starting to believe that once you find the right combination of NBE methods/techniques, it is very possible to grow.

Good luck and wishing you much success and to all of us.

(15-05-2010, 05:34 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  But yea, on my original point, I definitely encourage every woman to at least try to breastfeed, it is the very best thing for your child, and it gives you and your baby a bonding that bottle feeding could never give. I'm not going to lie to anyone the first week I breastfed was hell, everytime he went to latch on and suck it hurt SOOO bad that I cried, and I have a high tolerance to pain. During the first week my nipples became chapped, cracked, and bled a lil. The doctor gave me this lanolin type cream for my nipples that has the same effect that chapstick does for your lips, and it was safe for the baby. It healed my nipples within 2 days. And eventhough my mom kept begging me to stop and just formula feed (she hated seeing me in pain) I kept on as I'm stubborn and determined to do something once I put my mind to it. Might be why I've tried so many things in NBE the past 4 years, and eventhough some didn't work, I kept on going. I don't know how to give up, not in my character.

Almost every woman experiences this brief period of chapped nipples. The Lanolin cream your doctor gave you is the best stuff in the world. My nipples were so chapped I literally had blood dripping out while the baby was trying to eat. My sil told me about the Lanolin, and it was a godsend. Good for you being a young mother who was willing to breastfeed. Most won't. Just wanted to let you know it gets easier with the 2nd time around breastfeeding. I breastfed my son until 16 months....he was hard to break. Smile All the others weaned themselves at an early age. 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months.

(15-07-2010, 02:37 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  When I was a teenager, it wouldn't have crossed my mind to even think to go to a doctor about it. I'm not sure back then it would have crossed anyones. We just assumed we got what we got. I'm so glad now things have changed to give women hope in this area.

Mel

I remember my mom wanted me to go to a doctor about it but I was afraid they would laugh at me. Eventually I did and she told me my breasts were underdeveloped. Actually she felt that my breasts would continue developing but I doubted it as they have been this way since I was 14.

(25-07-2010, 01:07 PM)Wishful Wrote:  I have to put in 2 cents worth. I was born 61 years ago, when medical science was not what it is today. I was severly burned at somewhere areound 18 months old. The doctor said the ONLY thing that saved my life was the fact I ws brest fed. The antibodies and such I received from mom were what I needed and the doc couldn't supply. Every time I see a pregnant woman and get the chance, I highly encourage her to breast feed. It is absolutely the BEST thing you can do for your baby - and it might save your baby's life.

Those who had taken breast enlargement herbs and pills prior breast feeding need to watch out because some of these "medicine" may "containminated" the milk quality and maybe harmful to baby. It is advisable to consult your doctor. Having say so, breast feed is still the best for your baby. To eliminate concern on "containminated" milk quality it is always advisable to use natural method of breast enlargement which using a combination on breast massage and natural food. I have been practicing it base on a guide in a book which can be found at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ for more than a year.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon